Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards 2013

"Not a day without a red carpet" - the motto of Hollywood. At this time the whole world dream factory assembled at the award ceremony Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards 2013, which is designed for the most powerful women in the film and television industry. Overview from the red carpet, the winners' names and information about the main awards ceremony looking under the cut.

As I wrote once, the award Crystal + Lucy Award is divided into several major prizes. One of them, by analogy with the name is Lucy Awards, awarded to women from the world of cinema for his services in the field of acting and for their contribution to the development of the film industry. The award was established in 1977 and its laureates at different times became such a talented and influential actresses Glenn Close, Susan Sarandon and Bette Midler. This year the prize has found its possessor in the face of Laura Linney. The actress did not make of his appearance on the stage of the show and chose a modest ensemble of white blouse and black air tweed dresses, trapeze.

Lucy Award The award is intended for women in TV and is named after the legendary comedienne Lucille Ball. This prize was established in 1994, and in its list of owners includes such actress Courtney Cox, Debra Messing and women's team of the series "Grey's Anatomy." This year, the show's organizers have also chosen as winners of a group of women, this time from the television series "Mad Men" - Elisabeth Moss, Dzhenyueri Jones, Kiernan Shipka, Jessica Pare and Christina Hendricks. Christina could not appear at the ceremony, but all the other winners gladly posed on the red carpet.

Elisabeth Moss, for example, has chosen for the ceremony summer ensemble from the collection of Emilio Pucci, consisting of pale blue bustier and skirt printed with a proprietary brand. The image I like, first of all, its color scheme - a gentle and refreshing, and only then cut and interesting unusual silhouette.

​​

Dzhenyueri Jones appeared at the ceremony wearing a dress designer Marie Katranzu whose works are known for their unusual prints. So this time the creation of Marie was decorated with a stunning image of the autumn landscape in a variety of colors. To complement the addition Dzhenyueri chose earrings with green stones in tone eye makeup and shoes restrained style.

Kiernan Shipka boasts not only acting talent, but also a great sense of style. This time, the young actress has opted for a secular activities classics of the genre - the little black dress. Creation of brand Max Mara, which is a permanent sponsor of the ceremony for several years, has been decorated by perforation, folding into a beautiful pattern. Little red handbag on a chain and mesh shoes perfectly complement the outfit.

Unlike his colleagues, who have opted for a dress with a skirt ensembles, Jessica Paré appeared at the ceremony in a dark green jumpsuit classic style finish on the back and matching thong. The result is very elegant and feminine look.

Debra Messing has also chosen to suit the ceremony, but opted for a classic black color. I like that outfit decorated with perforations - thanks to her portrayal of the actress does not turn into a big black spot and looks noticeably. Long earrings and bracelets set with black and gray stones become the perfect complement to the addition.

Rose McGowan - a bright girl and choose the appropriate attire. Bright green dress with a satin sash was the perfect choice for an actress - not deliberately sexy outfit, but it creates a dramatic silhouette, supported by rich orange lipstick and seductive look.

Sofia Coppola as the brightest female director of our time, was awarded the Dorothy Arzner Directors Award. Like the image of the other winners of the evening, Laura Linney, outfit Sophia was modest and simple and is a black chiffon dress with translucent inset on the bodice and a white collar. I was very surprised shoes that Ms. Coppola picked up your images - at first it seemed to me that she is barefoot.

Another bright representative of contemporary cinema world is Haley Staynfeld. And this is not just my personal observation, as an indisputable fact, another actress would not have been awarded the prestigious award "Person of the Future", established brand Max Mara. This prize is usually awarded to representatives of the young film industry, including Katie Holmes, Zoe Saldana and Chloe Moretz, who became the face of the future in the past year. Of course, Haley appeared at a ceremony at Max Mara. Her outfit was an unusual blue Total Onion, which was created suede dress with a pleated skirt, sandals and clutch perforated envelope. As a bright accent dilution total-blue, was chosen pink nail polish.

Before you get your well-deserved prize at a ceremony Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards, Hayley received congratulations at the party, organized on the eve of the brand Max Mara (honorary award for the actress was not a surprise - their choice of brand owners reported back in March). This time, Haley opted Sportmax (brand is part of the Max Mara) and put on the feast gray dress with black geometric inserts. The outfit is not so hot, but the image was very good - all thanks to the accessories. Fancy sandals with neon laces and scarlet lipstick made bow bright and playful tail gives the image of youth.

In general, the image of Jordana Brewster is hardly perfect (in my mind, black accessories is not quite in the topic), but the white dress with a large orange flowers - great. It looks bright, fresh and perfect for summer.

Much the same can be said about the costume Ali Larter, with only one amendment - her ensemble still more elegant than playful. The rest of the set of simple light stamp, blue pencil skirts and accessories sand color looks very summery.

Actress Ashley Madekwe often delights us with a good image, and that green dress with printed jacquard floral print is no exception. It should be noted in particular the selection of accessories - silver futuristic shoes and lipstick fuchsia are very unexpected, but ideal to dress option.

Printed along preferring and Mary Elizabeth Winstead, but in contrast to his colleagues, to bet on floralnuyu theme, actress chose a geometric pattern. Black double-layer dress in white cell looked not very well, but the red shoes and matching lipstick they breathed life into him, and given a chance to succeed.

The black velvet dress with bright floral patterns appeared on the red carpet Olivia Munn. I'm crazy about the dress and silhouette it creates, but the styling ... What are these gray shoes? I can close my eyes on their style, but the color!

Kiernan Shipka back on the horse! Her image is very simple, but it attracts attention. I really like the combination of colors and the way black and white sandals combined with the print on the top. Who knows, maybe in the future and Kiernan will be "Facing the Future" by the Max Mara.

Unlike charmer Kiernan, whose image is always successful, Sophia Bush can not boast the same constancy. Consider, though, that outfit. What is unusual and an interesting skirt, but it's on top? It feels like the top was chosen from a range of products to the nearest market, and Russian. Perhaps he is worth a couple thousand dollars, but it certainly does not look at this amount.

The star of the series "90210" Jessica Lowndes can afford bright outfits with such bright and conspicuous appearance. The choice fell on the actress silk pink dress with an Oriental print, which she complemented accessories beige, green ornaments and lipstick to match the dress.

Image of Miranda Cosgrove made me mixed feelings, first of all, because of its color range - in the summer it would be desirable fresh and bright colors, blue and black and can be worn in winter. The second reason for my discontent, of course, steel shoes. Somebody explain to me why the shoes of such a model is so popular with celebrities? I do not see in it anything beautiful and the age of its popularity has long passed. Personally, I wore like 4 years ago.

The star of the series "Revenge" Christa B. Allen came to the red carpet in a green dress cut low-key, but thanks to the brilliance of the fabric, as well as interesting accessories in the form of metallic leather shoes and clutch of stone image is hardly boring.

But Emilie de Ravin outfit just fits under the category of "skukota." The image of the actress clearly not enough interesting elements.

Tags

See also

New and interesting