Fragrance Foundation Awards 2013

There just does not happen prizes! I watch the red carpet for about two years, and every time there is some new ceremony, which I have never heard. For example, a few days ago in New York's Lincoln Center, the ceremony of awarding Fragrance Foundation Awards 2013 or simply FiFi Awards. As the name implies, this award is given to the producers and creators of the best flavors and referred to the people as nothing but "perfume Oscars." Like any other award, FiFi Awards has 20 competitive nominations, each of which in the evening found its winner. So the winner in the category "Best Star fragrance" was toilet water Taylor Swift with a simple name Taylor by Taylor Swift, and the award "consumer choice" left Justin Bieber and Justin Bieber's Girlfriend. The best men's fragrance in the luxury category was recognized Colonia Intensa Oud by Acqua Di Parma, and has become the best female fragrance Florabotanica by Balenciaga, I am very glad, because at the moment is my favorite perfume.

Triumfatorsha Taylor Swift sailed on the red carpet like a Greek goddess. In the country divas were silk pleated dress Emilio Pucci with transparent insert on the chest. Such orders to Taylor, we have already seen about fifty, but the fact that it looks great on this white robe flying, no one will deny. In addition, the singer compensated for the usual dress design new makeup - eyeliner and shadows in shades of turquoise.

Actress Connie Britton, familiar to us on the TV series "American Horror Story" appeared at the ceremony in a dark blue dress with a touch of retro. Retro theme is also seen in accessories - a small handbag with sequins and lace boats with a rounded nose.

In addition to the retro style and opted for the Canadian model Alana Zimmer. Its an interesting outfit clearly gave 70s in lurex trim and in shaped with puffed sleeves. A couple of dresses exactly can be found in the trunk of my grandmother.

I am very pleased that Dita Von Teese did not re-dressed all in black, and opted for a summer evening elegant champagne color. Hallmark brand Maria Lucia Hohan, who created this evening dress is a transparent insert on the back, creating the illusion of bare skin. It should also pay attention to the striking silhouette of the dress, which makes the figure even more appetizing Dita - those "hourglass».

Sky Ferreira has chosen a democratic path for the red band in black, consisting of a jacket in men's style, transparent lace blouse and leather skirt, a style that reminds me involuntarily outfit Conan the Barbarian. The ideal complement to the addition became The cutting neon lipstick that makes the image become brighter. Girlfriend Sky, American model Chiara Kabukuru Ugandan origin, by contrast, made a bid for its rich green color concise attire. In this image most of all I like the shade of an olive combined with dark skin of our heroine.

The star of "Gossip Girl" Jessica Szohr - another fan of retro style clothing. Executed in the aesthetics of the 60's dress decorated with crystals from the brand Kaufmanfranco looks very cute and well combined with the spirit of retro hairstyle. In my memory, this is the first image of Jessica, who did not raise any problems. Well done!

Tags

See also

New and interesting