Coming out

Fans handsome Wentworth Miller (especially their female half) are in deep shock after the announcement of his idol. 41-year-old actor, known for the vast majority of viewers starring in the TV series "Prison Break" was invited to the International Film Festival in St. Petersburg. In a letter to the Director of the festival Maria Auerbach, excerpts of which published the Reuters news agency on August 22, Miller said that he could not attend the event because Russia recently infringe on the rights of gays (the actor was referring to the law on liability for the promotion of homosexual relations). < br />
Why is it so Wentworth cares? Yes, because as an actor confessed, he "of these guys»:

"Thank you very much for the invitation. As a person who happens to that in Russia and has Russian roots, I'd love to say "yes." But I'm gay, and I have to decline the invitation »
Thus the recognition Miller - not that other, as a classic coming-out (public recognition of his celebrity homosexual). This came as a surprise to most of his fans: it previously Wentworth unaware of homosexuality. However, many movie stars and scenes once surprised her Cuming-outs, because the public believed in their heterosexuality, unlike other celebrities gay, who initially did not hide their preferences (the same Adam Lambert, for example, or Chris Colfer) < br />

British comedian Stephen Fry ("Jeeves and Wooster», «V - for Vendetta"), for many years tried to sublimate their unconventional inclinations, but the age of forty spit on everything and published an autobiography in which frankly admitted that he was always interested in men

Artist's hit «Relax, Take It Easy», British singer Mika is not only made coming out in 2012, confessed his homosexuality magazine Instinct, but also said that in all his compositions, he sings about love for a man. I can imagine how the men were confused, orders Miki songs on the dance floor for their girls!

Norwegian black metallers Gaal, former frontman of the metal band Gorgoroth looked very brutal man. Who would have thought that every night he melts into the arms of her partner Dan De Vero. Gaal made coming out in 2008, and in 2010 he was found in Norway, the homosexual

Another owner of the manly appearance, Craig Parker ("The Lord of the Rings", "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," "Underworld 3"), opened his big secret is the same in 2008, and since then has participated in many projects transgender people -motions

Better late than never. Belgian singer Bob Benny twice represented the country at the "Eurovision" and is very popular in Europe in the 50-60s, made coming out at the age of 75 years - 10 years before his death in 2011

Tags

See also

New and interesting