Coming out

October 11 in countries where enforced tolerant attitude to representatives of different sexual orientation, celebrate National Coming Out Day - International Day of Cuming-out. Coming out - it is public recognition of his homosexual man, this concept is usually applied to celebrities, but if, for example, Bob downstairs suddenly announce to everyone that he is gay, it will also be coming out. Usually celebrities commit this act of self-disclosure through the press or broadcast any shows. See who star in his time made a coming out

Even during the beingness Lance Bass soloist N * SYNC many fans noticed that his habits of gay. The singer confirmed their guess, having made in 2006 coming out

The famous American TV presenter Anderson Cooper gave an interview to Daily Beast, in which he stated that he was one hundred percent gay, and always has been, and still feels very comfortable

The star of "The Big Bang Theory" Jim Parsons confirmed assumptions about their gay, admit it the New York Times in May this year

Zachary Quinto pushed to the Cuming-out tragic event - the suicide of Jamie Rodermeera, teen-gay peers hunted

Amber Heard called the moment of the Cuming-out when it has declassified a relationship with photographer Tasya van Ree, a personal moral triumph

Ricky Martin for many years to build itself from heterosexual, but in 2010 his quivering soul broke down and he told reporters that he was proud of his gay

TV presenter Ellen De Dzherenes opened a secret back in 1997, and a very large scale - with the help of newspaper Time, on which was a picture of Ellen with the caption: "Yes, I'm a lesbian»

In June 2009, Rolling Stone, Adam Lambert without much pretsioznoy told reporters Rolling Stone: «I think it is no surprise will be that I am gay»

Neil Patrick Harris, an affair with David Bartko simply could no longer hide his true self. His coming-out took place in 2006

Cynthia Nixon to the Cuming-out and pushed love. Acquainted with Christine Marinoni, star of "Sex and the City" two years and suffered in 2006 finally eased the soul, told reporters that she was a lesbian

Tags

See also

New and interesting