Underwater Park

Present to your attention one of the most amazing places on earth. Green Lake is located in Styria, Austria, and known for its stunning emerald-green water and varying depth. Periodically lake water completely flooded the park located on it, turning it into an amazing underwater world. Since the water in the lake is increased due to melting snow from the mountains, the deepest lake in the spring reaches.

Typically, the depth of the lake is one meter. Most of the year nature lovers can walk around the picturesque lagoon, enjoying stunning views, sitting on one of the benches at the water's edge.

They can roam the sidewalks and pass through numerous small bridges. But every year, as soon as the snow begins to melt, the water from the lake floods all around. Lake depth of about 12 meters flooded trees, sidewalks and bridges. The water temperature in the lake at this time is usually up to 7 degrees Celsius.

This place has become a paradise for divers. In the underwater park you can even see diving tree, which gives it a magical appearance. Photographer and diver Mark Henauer first tried to sink to the bottom of the lake and make great pictures.

"When I was under the water, I felt like I was in some kind of magical world, so there was beautiful" - says 39-year-old man. "I was lucky with the weather: the sun's rays pass through the water, creating amazing lighting. During the seven days that my wife and I stayed there, we were immersed three times daily, every dive lasted about an hour. »

Mr. Henauer was shocked beauty of the photographs. «All pictures were taken in natural light, without flash. We had very little time to photograph underwater at Lake mir.Dayving possible only in the spring. All the rest of the depth of the lake is too small. Visibility is awesome. Typically, the water of such purity and transparency is found only in the tropics. "

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img7--

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting