Sunny insanity, or what brings despair

It seems that the Spanish government, desperate to find any acceptable options out of the crisis, gradually flows into the cold abyss marazma.Vo any case, explain the other a tax on the use of solar panels, I find it difficult.
Spain - a country of sun and that it is now one of the world leaders in the use of PV cells, there is nothing surprising. But the attempt to cut down on this fact bucks "to light" very far from sanity. Logically, then you should be broke as cyclists, because they have the audacity to do without fuel. Refinery complex because for something built? That nefig ignore!
Another important point - the amount of the penalty for the violation. Individuals who did not include a solar panel in the national grid faces a fine of up to EUR 30 million under the new law.
As aptly noted by one of the leaders of the company INEL, engaged in the production of energy-efficient systems, Sergio Pomar: "If I spent 600 euros for the installation of solar panels and received a fine of EUR 6 million - I am ready to go to court."
It remains to be glad that in Ukraine, the use of solar energy is not very common. Our legislators such a precedent would not miss.

Tags

See also

New and interesting