Angry dog ​​... the seller!

Angry dog ​​... the seller!

"The only real luxury -
a luxury of human communication ... »

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

It is always useful to check and make sure .... Confidence in itself quite valuable stuff! Confidence and reliability. And by the way, is exactly what most other understand and want to take the people for themselves. No, unfortunately not all .... But out of that category, in which "everything is there", precisely those - and they want and very much value such things. Well, all right, too, not all - but most of them for sure. What immediately makes it clear sensitive observer true significance of these qualities and their manifestations. EVERYWHERE!
Do not passed this cup, and business owners and commercial real estate ... and that wonderful? They have, if not all, then "this is" certainly. And they themselves are often quite reliable and certainly confident people. Confident - too. It's good! It is right. It is to the benefit of business and society as regards the businessman, entrepreneur, creator.

And here I quickly snaps on his favorite "skate" on sale! But the fact that the sale (any sale ... and in real estate and especially!) Are fully relevant to the subject of communication. Actually, the only communication they consist, as strange as it may be someone. And if you ever dare to spend their time in a more profound and objective study of the subject - dialogue, I was surprised to suddenly find a lot of new and infinitely to you, in your case, important. Why are there "in"! In life in general. I, at least, and my partner on the course "Success through communication" was just. My idea of ​​the then communication is totally in the zone, "everyone knows that!". I flew out of his "comfort zone" shake like a cork from a champagne bottle. In the beginning of the course on the theory. And then after the practice was.

Y-yes ... Cork with a thud onto the floor ... after a dramatic impact on the ceiling. I then looked with interest the definition of the word "communication" in the dictionary. "Dictionaries knows everything!" ?? ... YES! Do not make fun ... On Wikipedia I just keep silence. Well, these are my emotions and pleasant memories, but ... In general, it makes no sense to me here to repeat the theory, which I have long and successfully used in practice. Just have a very precisely defined factors that create the quality of the communication. And - sales. Selling something else.
And these factors, including the overall true reality on the subject of communication. Gains or already existing consent, in connection with anything or anyone who is in this dialogue on the subject involved.
So, people have "the same weight class," such an agreement can be reached, or almost automatically, or just very easy. If they do not interfere with one third. Clarify the "category": two Masters, two businessmen from the two leaders. The two - not three !!! (This is my nod to the intermediaries, heh ...) That's why I think the right thing when the owner sells his Nedviga. Either way, he is the actual seller. All other and others may or interfere (which is quite often, and usually), or to help (and then - if they are able and they are allowed).

Here, too, there is a delicate moment. Yes, usually the owners themselves, and reliable, and are confident in their business ... and in his role.
As managers, as owners how to run a business. That's just from the sale of management as Central Park in New York on the reverse side of the moon is different. I do not want to say anything bad, but the confidence and reliability in one sphere of activity yet nobody has been able to transfer to another mechanically. But many still try!
Very hard. And often. I see ... so ... he was insistent ... - in a similar situation before, and for a long time.
And now I think that is not the case owner to do all the very important work itself. Do owners and managers, if necessary, to do any work, a way of thinking would be: "Who do I do?". In contrast to the artist, with his "How do I do this?". And competence they need so different. In the 17th chapter of the Manual, "The Way to Happiness," written by the outstanding philosopher and humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard in the last century, there is a simple and accurate idea: "Monitoring, training and practice are the main components of competence».

Finally. If you still want to entrust the sale of their property to the competent salespeople - small podskazochka. THIS prodazhnik (organizer and presenter of the sale process) is also very confident and reliable, as a person. And another feature of such a person is always inherent. Goodwill! Friendly people in their environment - that is something that is peculiar to the true sellers. Regardless of the situation.
This is generally a trait peculiar to the strong man. So after all these weaknesses and are not engaged ... with success. And business management - too!

Victor Hudson,

Public figure:
Businessman, analyst, writer and netmen

Tags

See also

New and interesting