Internet Do not Mess ...

Internet is not tainted ...

(Bureau warns the owners of commercial real estate - part 2)

"A snake yadikom? Yadiku accept - and well ... »
 - Arkady Raikin.
Monologue "The house is big, and talk to no one»

We continue the review of the basic and common mistakes owners on sales of their commercial real estate and business ...
This phrase - the title - belongs to my client. Familiar with him a couple of years, and sometimes issued a minute ... just to chat about anything. About different. Well, you know, so ... male threads. A phrase that he has given "on-mountain" just yesterday evening. And it was very eloquent, very ...
In general, business and commercial properties in particular, there is one specific factor. And it is not enough to say that almost not realized most of the characters in this genre, it is more and those who are well aware of it, not really advertised. Commercials shamefully, I would say silent. Basically. Not always. Just not fashionable, ah, broadcast from the stands on this post and on news portals on the Internet. Why is that? Yes, the theme for this not the same - it's too ... too honest. And too, how could it be? - Too. They do not understand and do not believe, and just do not want to believe it, and even more so - to understand. It is in the majority. That the majority of which represents a coma and is now varnish coveted "democracy" ... (the flag in her hands!).

So what I am writing is not for everyone, but for the most - of the minority - which is just as self-evident: the normal and usual. If only one condition - when it comes to themselves. And the factor - is the phenomenon of "the right to the final decision." There is always one who makes the verdict and puts an end. OWN! Final. The one after that and the action begins, most of the rest are traditionally calls "work" ... most everything else, is it, like, does. The idea is clear? While the pope and the decision not to accept his "wow!" Will say - children lessons do not begin. This home so the family. And in business, this phenomenon is aggravated to the point of absurdity. There's every second without the "wow-wow-wow!", Usually, even computers not include ... except for the fact that in the "Classmates" go. This normally. Only the most advanced and intelligent teams staff consists of people who are able to take adequate timely solutions to their posts. YOURSELF! And then tell your boss and justify such a decision - to use his time and his savings. And this is not fiction. This is normally where the use of business management technology based on the writings of a guru in the subject of L. Ron Hubbard.
In these commands, the chief problems are not. Know - do not accept it. There's a course of such an abbreviation - "AAMS". It means the phrase "completed staff work." And it is - a solution for the problem, the employee is found, the data backed up and substantiated ... and for the approval of only the head and sent. Attention! - In writing and in good order. If you are a business owner who has to manage it out all your time, then I have just shown the way in which it is released ... Checked. I only have such employees.

Well, and as for the commercial real estate, we are here this time with a hand "gently touching" ... The owners - the ones that make the decisions and the actions and plans ... on the choice, etc. with respect to the sale or purchase of most commercial real estate - buildings, factories, newspapers and steamships - here they are in the "Internet and do not mess!" No registration where their personal, data about themselves, and even more e-mails or phone. They are not there. And newspapers with advertisements and glossy weekly magazines do not read any. And do not climb on sites advertisement ... and the social networks are not particularly sharyatsya. This often involved their employees in workplace, boss paid time there ... Any lawyers, realtors, managers and procheya them. And how they do it, and then say that the head ... and why - then I will not even mention.
Sorry owners. But one thing is for sure and for certain - if you think you can sell your property simply "on the Internet", then you ... well, something you have not yet understood. "So you do not sell the elephant, each serdeshny!" - As they say in a joke about the seller. I can much more, for a long time, and with a very complete understanding of the subject to tell you how extensive, useful and in fact effective in the sales business and commercial real estate is a huge dump of information called the Internet. I can, but I will not. That is what I have repeatedly done so in its various publications on the topic of past real estate ... and I'm already sick of it. And who has not bothered - they even kiss to the Internet, even passionately, and even lifetime. Just for "dead time" is perfect.

And then I'm just a wise man say, to solve any issue with the sale of real estate is needed contact and communicate with the person who only this solution can take. With those who only has "the right to a final decision"! With the owner, with the owner. And then to establish contact with such a person and used other than the sites on the Internet communication line. A reliance on "just online" - this is a mistake for the owner who wants a good, successful and the right to sell your business or your property.
Remember who said this phrase from the title of this article? A good and sensible, productive businessman and leader. He has now managed and owned by a bunch of companies and thousands of employees. And why not have it in the network. He was there and do nothing, and no reason. He was so ... uh - not boring, to say the least. For him, the loneliness ... to stay and no one to hear or see a holiday reward. Of course, he has access to the Internet, and of course he uses it. But that's just what it the "yadik snake"? And as he "takes"?
Ask yourself such a person and learn.
I know. Asked!

Victor Hudson, a public figure: a businessman, an analyst, writer and netmen

Tags

See also

New and interesting