Stand with the children ... investors are waiting!

Stand with the children ... investors are waiting!

"Stand up, children stand in a circle,
Stand in a circle, stand in a circle!
Lived a good bug ... »

- Good Bug,
song from the k / f "Cinderella»

Oh and merry same article I will warn. Location - so just do not want to restrain myself. Just makes me mad ... oh, sorry! - Immediately we BUSINESS blame-c Correction: I have is a reasonable and restrained perplexing one such hard-hitting piece ... That fire burn it all! Vile and despicable manner of substitution of concepts already got No ... not the strength to look at it lasciviousness. And not only in the economy or business. In life, too ... When brazen imposition of immorality and indulgence fanaticism modnenko so cute and slicked-called "tolerance." A process obolvanivaya our children - "modern education" ... And the other is, to supply a fully corrupt and shameless (on his head) media.
But we - as in that joke - we are "about the business"! Anecdote is ... more, and now - the background. My subsistence - is the organization and provision of sales of commercial real estate for clients of our office. Well, from time to time to communicate with me out of the "colleagues" different ...
That's called a sweet girl. That's sho ... slightly acquainted, and she tells me that she is on the other side of de work ... (????) "This is and what is it?" - I asked. "I'm for real estate investors to pick up!" - With pride and self-satisfaction, she informs me. I, of course, little aware of what we have called, uh ... "the investment field," or so more - "... climate" (I would call it the climax ... the investment, but oh well). And here I am alive an accomplice of this "climate" can talk directly. So here I am with a straight face and ask, "What did your investors that you need from you? Che ONET buy something? They want ?? ". She: "Oh! Such people! Such people!!! Steep-twisted, untwist! ". So what they ought to, so these people? - I ask again.

And it turns out ... These sharp-featured good bugs ... ... want a freebie.
Who would doubt ... Almost verbatim response of our biznesvumenshi this was: "New business centers, with aredatorami, in good repair, in the center, profitable and ... and ... and half price!". Dot. Abzdets ... or we need through the "pi" to write? To the floor was absolutely accurate ... That's the theme here and the promised anecdote will.
"On the first day of creation, God created light, and Satan made it in spite of the darkness. On the second day God created sex, and Satan - marriage. On the third day, God created a tense and investor, and Satan thought for a moment ...
and created another investor ... »
I wrote above that the answer to bring this lady almost verbatim. Almost, because the business is now also tolerastov thrive. The blue of the business. They are sleek formulirovochki use ... so all of his actions and cute all the way correctly called! Just right to an interpreter in the human language to use. It was not that she had "half price", was not. She was the sum of the notorious "square meter" (bliiiiiiiin !!). She and others such as "concrete" results were restrained ... so ... polite. Almost like kissing - before ...
Only that everything she told me. And I - pro, and all these neat see through the numbers. And I understand everything. BALL need, "investors" her ... Ha-la-wa.

That, and for God's sake! Wanting is not harmful, and it is not an article in the Criminal Code - "want." Yet ... I wonder more. Interestingly, the classic-halyavshik darmovschik that stupid nagrёb currently dough purely corrupt way calls himself the investor. That's right - with a capital "I". And he did not waver in this case ... and nowhere. Although ... there is nothing and can not have ... even move. They live no longer exists ... if there was. Investors ... Mother peremat.
These guys are the differences between the investment and the acquisition and simply can not see. Not capable of. Basically. What immediately and characterizes them in full and unfavorable light. I know, I communicated. And as humility in business matters I am not endowed, and tolerastov never been, and will not, then I just have these "such steep" and ask. Nah ... do not. Do not understand. "Well I buy? I have put my money ?? I - the investor. " You - the buyer! Buyer you on the sale of second-hand from the estate ... and even here - in this pile - almost for nothing are looking for. All!
On investing with them and says necha. Neither the term nor its meaning or essence, or even the origin of the concept of "investment" from the word "contribution", none of this for this kid in a warm chair and two crusts on the "top", simply does not exist. As the concept of the circular surface of the Earth for the aboriginal Stone Age.

I would not write about anything. These guys ... I do not customers at all - none. Place the empty, money stolen ... less than nothing.
"Beetles ... good." But inside I was just fun to watch the market all the hype. And the hype about finding and attracting "investments." Circus! And not one of us, modern, and the one - Roman. From slaves to slaughter ... public.
And if the boys-halyavestorami I do and has long been clear that here there trying to catch the real owner? Those who want to sell your business or a well-earned Nedviga his ... I do not understand it.
Is it so difficult for the market promonitorit of completed transactions and have the most to see? Do not listen to someone's there "authoritative opinion", laid out in an "authoritative edition of the" same "recognized authority", and have their own understanding based on their own assessment of the facts. The fact is, that is what has happened. And not the fact that someone else is "to deceive" gullible hangs ...
Oh, still fun ...

Why is it so difficult to communicate to society truths? Because they are too easy! For example, that the competence and professionalism in their entirety based on the basis of a person's ability to see the situation, such as it is, and realize it is their vision without interference or interpretations of others. And there is more than appropriate to quote the genius of L. Ron Hubbard, has given our world the most advanced and efficient management system: "If a person can not do this if he avoids anything, he is not aware of the existence of this. Awareness - the ability to perceive the existence of anything .... " If it is not able to our "halyavestory", it does not mean that we should either have to get up in their circle. Right?

Victor Hudson

Public figure:
Businessman, analyst, writer and netmen

Tags

See also

New and interesting