heh. Why did I become a programmer zochu

Essay 7-year-old Taras on the theme "What I want to be when I am a big»

I want to become a programmer when I grow big because it's cool and easy operation. Therefore, nowadays many programmers and all the time becomes longer.

Programmers do not need to go to school, they need to learn to read in a computer language that they could talk to the computer. I think that they should be able to read well to be able to know what it is, when all naperepoloh.

Programmers should be bold, that would not be frightened when all mixed up so that no one will understand, or if you have to speak English in a foreign, that would know what to do.

Programmers should be good vision that would see through clothes and that would not be afraid of the secretaries, because they have to work with.

I also nravitsa salary that programmers get. They get so much money that they do not have time to spend all. This is because all the work of the programmer is considered difficult but programmers who know how simple it is.

There is nothing that I had not liked it, except that girls like programmers and they all want to marry them, so women have to drive that would not interfere with work.

I hope that I do not have allergies to dust office, because our dog I'm allergic. Esli I will have an allergy to dust office, a programmer from me will not work and you have to get a real job.

Tags

See also

New and interesting