Excellent history)))

This marvelous thing happened with my girlfriend.
 Maybe someone is befall if so, you will surely understand me.
 My girlfriend is kind-hearted man, at the insistence of parents purchased a mobile phone, it happened in that year, when the phones were a rarity, and cellular generally regarded as something supernatural.
So. She was walking somewhere in nature, on the banks of the scenic River Dnieper (Kiev), which is full of amusement, small children, dogs, and of course restaurants under the open sky.
 But yet such a thing as a bio-toilet while apparently otsustvovalo and toilet called strange structure that was once white.
 Just with awesome flavor, from which the eyes welling with tears, and after a visit to which you want to just quickly in a bathhouse.
My friend knew this of course, but for some reason, still went taking with him a brand new mobile phone apparently to avoid losses in the stench.
 And of course she had it down in the hole, in which the toilet, but it was not deep and it kakimto image fished it from there.
During the time while she was trying to get the phone he absorbed all the isolation that has left a beautiful half of humanity throughout the life of the structure.
Get a mobile phone, thank God. Returning to his friends and told by what happened a very long time to laugh, but the phone does not work, what to do, no one knew.
 But full of nerd advised to pull out all the moisture from the phone he should lie down for a while in the Sahara.
What my friend did.
 A day later, the phone did not work anyway, and it is certainly she carried it to a service center. Pleasant manager greeted her with a smile and having taken up your phone pointerisovalsya why it sticky.
Friend said, because that was lying in the sugar, the manager smiled even wider, and with shouting, so he licked you sweetie telefonchik a couple of times.
You should have seen the face of my friend. But I had to see the face of the manager when she told him that before he was lying hour shit.
 Phone still not repaired, but the memory of it remains forever.

C anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting