This is a terrible word in-law ...

Mother-in-law came to me ... That in itself is a nightmare. And she also stayed with us for three days.
 Finally zasobiralas home, but she can not, just so I took her to the car. Well, drove - and drove. Fair Enough. Especially because I'm on vacation.
 Already rubbing his hands in anticipation of getting rid of oppression, go to the car, insert the key into the lock, turn, and it will not start - getting colder, and the battery is not drawn. It is necessary to recharge.
 Bring home the battery, put in the hallway charge ... Tescha saw - eyes on the forehead.

- Are you - screaming - I want to poison? Bring him to the balcony, and here to the spirit of it was not.
 Calmly explain to her that in order to move the charge to the balcony, you need an extension cord, and I have, unfortunately, it is not ...
 - So buy - responsible mother-in-law.
 - Well, - I continue to pretend that perfectly calm, and I go, I swear to everything, three nine lands in the hardware store, where extensions are sold.
 I go, it is worth a smiling salesman behind the counter. Something he has placed me, and I decided to share their grief it.
 - Wife's mother to me, - I say - arrived three days already I have lived, and the battery was dead, and now I need an extension cord to charge it, start the car and the mother finally take home ...
 - Extension now we do not have - compassionate he says - but to help, I think we can.
 And shows his hand somewhere behind me. I turn around - and there they stand, on which hang axes and shovels ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting