On the shuttle bus not joking

If you make a walk along the road in Moscow and suddenly hear the next scream, do not panic. You had the honor to meet the most exciting social (or antisocial yet?) Transport of the capital.

The paradox of the big city - no taxis, he would not survive, but by taxi how to survive us? Clearly I imagine the ads, which are gaining drivers on the bus, "invited bold, agile, quick, single men with years of experience suicide bombers."

When you go inside and see the belt hanging on the back door, you realize that there is no sign to say about the emergency the way - there is no exit.

The easiest way is just to those who sit behind. Though they can not see anything. But what those two that dare sit on the windshield? This is something everyone understands. These, then see what was coming! I am convinced, landing in the first place should be free. A better if brave even pay extra.

It is difficult to understand why we are giving money for it. And the only answer is - for the entrance to the attraction you have to pay. Quality ride, I hasten to note.

A number of international stations deft dealers manage to sell to foreign tourists travel to Moscow shuttles under the guise of "ancient Russian fun." But if visitors to the city could still read ....

Any decent bus driver considers its sacred duty to scare us to death if you do not ride, but at least the advertisement, who generously posted throughout the cabin so that the windows could not see where we were actually going.

Texts one is better than another:
 "Citizens, do not slam the door mounts are not enough»
 "Report on stopping the driver in advance. In writing »
 "Fasten seat belts. We take off »
 "I am - an experienced driver. This is my tenth taxi. "

Have you ever had to pay a taxi driver to normal for him to put on a blindfold and drove you home? No? So is not that we do when we pass the money to the driver at the time when he flies to Moscow on the highway? And all of these samurai very slowly in the matter of payment. Be sure to turn back to you, take the money, counted out the change to every penny, dropped a couple of coins, tilt and lift them wish you a good journey. And all this without reducing speed.

When the bus comes to the highway - all the cars run up the sides. Wood will see - climb a tree. Underpass - dive there. And if you suddenly appear at the same time on the road two taxis .... This begins!
 I knew one of the truck driver, who once caught on the road three bus simultaneously. A fourth imagined. The man turned gray instantly! And this despite the fact that he was completely bald.

Minibuses fear even more than cars with flashing lights. For official transport at least warns us about your appearance. Predict the same, where you fall down "Gazelle" with sixteen passengers screaming absolutely impossible!

And I can see the driver. Perhaps he was thinking about how jigit sweeps over the vast fields on his gray stallion. Perhaps, closing his eyes, he felt the wind that hits from all cracks. Perhaps it is his love for us and wants to give its valued guests joy, feeling that they will not forget the coffin of life.

Minibus - the only form of public urban transport, where there is space for smokers and non-smokers. And the driver, which takes only place for smokers, honestly opens and pretends that the smoke goes there.

But after all that surprising. This type of transport is almost instantly have a sense of unity passengers. Only then we became acutely aware that we all have a common destiny.

And yet, the great city it is difficult without such a mode of transport. Not all of us there is an opportunity to engage in extreme sports. But we have a Moscow taxi.

Oleg Kozyrev

Tags

See also

New and interesting