Sexologist

I crawled out of the doors of stuffy subway and sat in a half-empty bus. Next to me was a man: hat, sunglasses, bag, beard a la Lenin - in short, all the attributes of the Russian intelligentsia in the complete set are present. The man melodic cell phone rang, he picked up the phone: "Hello!»
I think all represent what a torment to listen to other people's conversations in a minibus. As a rule, it is developing the same pattern: "Where are you? A?! Poor hear! I am in a minibus! In the bus, I say! What?! No, I go to work! To work! What? And where are you ?! "- and the interior have to listen to this heresy, politely averting his eyes.
But this time turned out differently. First, the bus still did not move, so the man said in a calm voice. And secondly, and I and the rest of the passengers held their breath, afraid to miss a single word on deaf ears.
 - Do not worry, tell us more - the man said. - How long have you got? .. Orgasms happen? .. And how often? .. I'm sorry, this is only a husband or? .. And how you lovers? Three? .. Yes ... Yes ...
In a word lovers, lean lady sitting on the contrary, raised her eyebrows expressively. The man calmly continued:
 - Alternative tried? Well, I mean ... Yes ... Yes ... No, try the group, you probably should not ... No, I do not recommend ... Well what can I advise you? Only one - refer to the sexologist. And now - you have the wrong number ...
A burst of laughter shook the minibus. I did not notice how elated reached the desired stop.

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting