Two stories submitted

Not so long ago, I was traveling in the bus !!! I go hence and see this picture: Grandma sitting, apparently with his granddaughter.
 It (the granddaughter) wound many monogo rags, all kinds of ...
Polotenchik  Naturally the attention of all passengers chained to a miracle granny with her touching vnuchikrm.
And then the little boy utters this phrase: "Grandma! And to whom I was more like, in the king or queen? »
Grandmother with indignation: "You bastard and not the king»
 And the whole bus begins to tell the story at the same time unwinding the madness of the boy on the head:
 - Imagine this moron played and pulled the vase (show already unwound head), we can no longer be removed. Here, we go to the doctor saw! All were traveling just lay !!!

Co According to the manager:
 "I do not turn on the computer - call the administrator. Admin comes, raises his arms to the sky, muttering unintelligible words to himself, turning my chair 10 times around your axis, kicks off the computer - he starts to work. Once again he raises his arms to the sky, muttering, goes »
 Co words admin:
"I come to the user - this fool spun in his chair so that his cord wrapped around on foot. I am cursing himself, to unravel the complex I push away leg of the table, turn, leaving "

Tags

See also

New and interesting