We are all a little bit yellow. Liked. Further more

You do not like the way we are writing about you. But we write the way you sing. Frisco, "Cream", Bilan, Aguilera - if at all art, then I'm sorry, yellow.

I want to appeal to our stars. In a friendly way. The other day, you've probably seen, Channel gave the program Andrei Malakhov "Let them talk." And we talked. About the wedding Alsou. And of journalists, this koi Alsou and her wedding in every way hindered. And more often heard in the program two words - "yellow press". Our journalists have tried to explain - that as a yes.

We did not have ...

Let's start with the fact that you - the star. All-everything. And Alsu and Bilan and "Dead Dolphins" and "Lube", and "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels," and the first "Factory", and the second and fifth, and one hundred twenty-fifth, and just typed in a new, full and composition.

Between us, the journalists, and you, the stars, there is one, to say the least, a misunderstanding. You do not like the way we are writing about you. But we write the way you sing.

You do not try to think about it?

You say - do not interfere in our private lives! Do not believe me, here I would love to! But we ourselves do not hide from you. Iron included - and there: "I loved you, and then killed." Is not this interference in our private lives?

Say thank you, that the tabloids write about your personal life. Imagine, if you will write about the work that is to disassemble, that you sing and dance! After all, ask yourself - No, better to write about his personal life.

Do not scold journalists. Do not call the newspaper yellow. Do not know what it means and why the tabloids are not orange, but it is yellow, and leave! See what history. I had already a hundred and fifty times, probably, retold, and once - Kirkorov himself. If you claim that the press might be yellow and not yellow, it means you agree in advance that the cinema, theater and literature, and pop music can also be yellow and not yellow. And there is. "The Seagull" by Chekhov can not be called a yellow play. But "How I Ate a Dog" Grishkovtsa - perhaps, yes. And the film - which of the two yellow "Orchestra Rehearsal" say, or "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"?

I do not want to offend Alsou - she's so happy! - So I will take an example from your other department. Offhand. Frisco, "Cream", Bilan, Aguilera - anyone! Is quality art? If this is art in general - sorry, yellow. In your understanding of the term. If you insist on the fact that it is an art, then, once again I'm sorry, but a conservatory taught this art?

You like to give an example of the West. Do you want us to honor you as well as Jose Carreras or "The Beatles" in the West.

What problems - sing as well!

Paul McCartney played with us two years ago. On the Red Square! There, in fact, do not sing. No one. But he - an exception. For you to do this kind of an exception, for example, on the Place de la Concorde in Paris? Or at Trafalgar in London?

Our CSKA won the UEFA Cup, was the best among the top football clubs in Europe. You're on a provincial "Eurovision" can not win. Our Olympians fought on equal terms in Turin with the stars of the first magnitude. And won. And you are with someone on an equal footing? With Michael Jackson, George Michael, Madonna - who? Why do I know who Britney Spears is, as my colleague, California to a question about Alain Sviridova makes a sympathetic face - afraid to offend me ...

Let's, for that matter, for a higher measure each other's measure. I digress for a moment. So you are not our favorite newspaper in the West recognized only Russian edition of international standard printing completely. Forgive me for my indiscretion, but we repeated (five or six years) experience the famous British, German and American publications, which for 150 years or more. To us - please! - Come from the entire delegation of the first publishing houses in Europe. And offer millions, tens of millions of dollars just for being involved in the publication of the newspaper "Life".

And now you, our great, who consider themselves better and more honest to us, tell me what made you the same level? Which one of you if you do not hit planks Beatles, at least to Whitney Houston? Or Mercury. Or Sting. You say you do not give plaguing the paparazzi. Good. Then answer for any of you reporters hunted leading or at least European tabloid brands? Well, for whom? Let us - I'm starting to bend your fingers!

You do not think of us, and we would, incidentally, be proud, if only just cover newspaper The Sun or Bild published a portrait of the same or Alsou Baskov.

Seminude photo Mariah Carey made with a mobile phone, a British newspaper has posted 600 thousand pounds.

For your pictures are paying so much?

Why do none of you, our stars are not awarded to sing at the opening ceremony of the Cannes, Venice Film Festival? I'm not talking about the "Oscar". Australian Kylie Minogue invited. British Elton John, too. And you - no. So why? And you know the answer after all.

Because only you - yellow ...

Of course, I'm sorry that you do hurt. I just want you to understand - because we ourselves are not happy that they have to write about you. We would love to write about the real stars. But we have to write about you. Because we are writing about you is not for you, and for our readers.

But they have no choice.

Only you ...

Leonid Shakhov
Life Newspaper

Tags

See also

New and interesting