Mexico. 5000 km

Stumbled on the topic forum43 / topic701608.html

And I decided, not washed down if I report on our New Year's adventures.

It was like this: we were sitting, drinking beer, and decided - not to wave for us in a lot of traveling? No sooner said than done! So - go.

Will be 242 photos and 1 video.

We kindly request - do not break! I write slowly, so have patience

Team:

I (UberBlad) and his wife Maria

Lech and his wife Maria (bride and groom)

Dimon with girlfriend Mary

During our trip Mexicans thought that woman sounds like a Russian "Masha".

So it's time again to write a report about our adventures away from my native home. The last time we conquered Cuba, this time brought us to Mexico.

As always, with a cup of coffee at the ready, without sleep, all things were rammed home by the time of departure. 24th December Moscow saw us off twenty below, darkness, and only the Caribbean Sea and our breaths warmed our hearts in a van with a broken stove ... traveled light, because no one wanted to carry a winter wardrobe. Next - sleep in the airport before boarding, invigorating pharynx happy cola and go! Plunging into the aircraft is very difficult to realize that we're leaving for a month, a month, you can enjoy the summer, a whole month without a dreary landscape outside the window, shouting migrant workers and stuffy office. And in front of the unknown ... Whether frightening, or alluring. Before the trip, of course, were hysterical native of Mexico is a dangerous country, that they kill and rob, so few native was notified that we are planning to travel there for 10 days 4000 km.

The day of departure. Sheremetyevo. On the street a nice, Russian winter minus 25. And we're frozen - still halfway across the world to drag down jackets with them - not practical.

Probably my most favorite picture. Moscow says goodbye to us, waving Ostankino Tower in the clouds.

Somewhere in the skies over Greenland. Vacation begins when you see these types in a window. Peace comes. Ahead month adventure and full of unexplored. No hotels. Only beloved wife sniffs around, a backpack in the luggage compartment and the whole world ... Another world, unexplored, interesting and as it turned out - surprise.

13 hours in the sky. Probably one of the most long-haul routes, Moscow - Havana. 13 hours Aeroflot stewardess create maximum coziness and comfort. Straight heavenly queen.

5. We fly to Havana. The third time I sit down to José Martí, but always in awe! Office to exchange cell and Moscow cold at Liberty Island and palm trees - so happy as a child. And let them look like a moron on - are rarely moments when the really happy!

The flight was the Moscow-Havana-Cancun-Havana-Moscow, all this happiness cost 37,500 rubles per person (thanks to Igor!) The flight was a success ... Flew. There was one man in the cabin, which Hacked crew, arguing that if he does not smoke, he will die. He won. His quietly taken to the tail to the stewards, where he still smoked a bit, that's all. Then all is quiet. Upon arrival, namenyat little cookies at the airport, found a minibus to Havana for 20 cookies and went to sleep. For the first time used the services of a guide, because a week after we flew sixth member of our expedition, and had to meet her, feed, put to sleep and spend the morning at the airport. Guide name - Jose. He met us, agreed with the hostess. Speaks Russian, assists Russian tourists if necessary contacts - personal. This is not advertising guide! Since the money he took from us, even though we took out his brain pretty :) happily took us a bottle of vodka, and after settling drove to a nice restaurant in his car for free. After the Moscow winter, lobster with beer on the terrace of the restaurant went to the fair hurray! Then we had a whole day in Havana and another night.

This is the restaurant in Havana. And a monument to the Soviet past.

No guys, this is not 5-star hotel, it is an apartment in Havana, where we took care of the hostess kindly for $ 30 per room.

Cuban modest breakfast in the Cuban family! What could be better fed and more beautiful! Charges so much that we ran at 8 am on the bar to warm up. An incredible burst of energy. Hence, the mulattoes have all such slender and inflated.

Morning in Havana.

This painting on the street. Cubans even wolves concern.

During the walk came to the cemetery Columbus

The remains of the revolutionaries who fought for Cuba lie here ...

I have, when I look at this image, there is an impression that he who is calling :)

Go for a walk further down to the park "Havana forest».

The local McDonald's.

Well, there was a very nice ... I could not sfotkat. Personification of the atmosphere 50s ... Cuba impregnated her.

Park - Havana forest. View from the Bridge

A stroll through the cemetery Colón, decided to visit the park in Havana - Havana forest. Whether we are on the wrong side went, whether he was and is, but a place stremnovatenkoe :) first walked along the fence, along the narrow tropinochke that ran along a high fence and the river, along the way we came across a settlement of this Cuban homeless people (just like ours! ), walked along the river - the trees are beautiful, but srach incredible! And the stench of such places that many eyes cut. It is understandable - Circle rot lay the remains of what that pigeons circle of feathers, of course I've heard of Santeria, and it was interesting to walk to the places of their sacrifices, but the fact that it will all rot and stink of course I did not think

Three heroes :)

Go ahead. Took a taxi - went to the center.

You can sfotkatsya in the car? - Yes!

Hey girl - and the dollar? - What is the dollar? :)

On a few photo enthusiasts retro beauties

After a walk on the "fresh" air plan moved into a favorite cafe Hemingway - la Bodeguita del medio, about which much has been written on the Internet, it is worth noting that the mojito there really is delicious! Tastier never tried.

Then walk on the Malecon, the race for rickshaws, and an unfortunate incident with the Cuban huckster ... As written by many to be always on the alert, even in Havana at night, especially when svetanulfotikom 100 000 rubles. After the release of "procedural", our girls were waiting for local horsemen, and with a smile in his eyes stuck into the hands of the green portion of joy. Of course they foisted back, but they started bychit in broken English that the guys running the same! And you now we have 40 (!) Cookies! They quickly to us. We are on lomanomanglitskom - you guys Th, we did not ask for! Around the night, I have a phobia about that night, it is impossible to count how many blacks around you is going to ... Yes, and equipment with you! Lightning Offer - back down to the nearest major street, it was a street that goes from the hotel to the center of International. They are us. Go not to look, feel asshole - graze. We go to the shop to buy cigarettes and beer for us filled up the crowd, like all friendly, but know a couple of guys from our pursuers. Get out of the tent, I clap on the shoulder of the one that found with the words «Happynewyear», loudly for all to hear, and all together to run across the street, we find 30 meters of the cafe and sit there. A couple of times out smoking - feel graze. All shout that I persecution, but I feel I'm not alone, and did not let the feeling ever. Call a taxi, jump, and rushing to the Kafu, though walking was 300 meters. The main no tail - and this is important! Then in a drunken stupor, "Casado la music", but without the valuable things, heavy morning, crisp beer and taxi to the airport.

Cuba - the most favorite country. We'll have to go back again and again, because only there you can find peace of mind, and the rest of the crazy life of Moscow. The phone does not work - very expensive, no Internet. You simply do not exist, and the rest of the world for you - too.

Ahead of Mexico!

Disembarked from the plane - the first unpleasant moments - Customs. Stood for half an hour in line, filled with paper. Passed the paper. Another half an hour waiting for luggage, then forced to make a declaration. After filling zhimkaesh button - type confirm that there is nothing forbidden baggage. Press should itself - such as for itself in the response. Anyway, the whole baggage proshmanali, spent a further 30 minutes when broke free, ran to look for representative Payless - rents the car. Found, loaded us on a bus and took us for our swallow - small car. Under the contract without payment of armored vehicles - the cost was $ 350. But decided to take a full insurance + $ 250. To hell with him. Total 600 bucks. My wife and 3 cards - one debit - two credit cards. Principal amount deducted from the card Savings Bank, after trying to write off $ 350 deposit, BEAC, probably thought it was banned cheaters and cheating. I had to make a deposit with the second card - Tinkoff. Make a deposit left on the new Volkswagen goal. There is such a machine for underdeveloped countries. When I learned that Volkswagen is the goal, sinful thing that we thought the letter f skomunizdili somewhere, and was very upset. And the next news from rents car waiting at night - with cards written off another 650 (!) Dollars! In the morning rushed to the car rents to prove that we have written off half the cost of the rental car for 8 days! 1400 bucks. It seems to accept that it froze amount. But it was somehow not on itself, and still almost lost the ability to pay by credit card. In the evening found the hotel, which was in such a jungle that even the navigator did not show absolutely no roads. Looking to the touch. The hotel is called Bed & Breakfest. For the hotel - for which we paid about $ 20 per room per night, went even nothing. Given that the pool is cleaned and filled with water even for the new year.

Hotel - New York cottage musician Yossi, the pictures dazhlshe will outline where he is. Well, that disappear estate where from it is possible to make a good and cheap hotel :) On the coast, prices were 10 days and 300 000 for a room, according to Buckingham ... And then the comfort of home. And the car near by. What else is needed?

In the morning, better acquainted with the owner of the hotel, met with Russian guys who served in Moscow, I volunteered to take them and very helpful - very much talked about place, about the beaches and about cheap shops and eateries. Wire, rushed to the beach. Beach in Cancun - describe I think it is not necessary. White sand, but around the hotel, a lot of people. In general, nothing exotic. Annoyed beaches of the Riviera Maya, came back and started to cook soup. Go to Mexico and hanging around on the beach in Cancun - I think you have to be a full amoralez! In Turkey, in my opinion - much better! So what advice for future trips to Mexico - Cancun can be limited shopping, and visiting "Coco Bongo" (nightclub). More in this city is nothing to catch the evening :) booze. While booze, with excursions Statham arrived with his wife. Modestly met. Offered him vodka - he gladly accepted. At the end of the first bottle, I saw in his behavior that he defies me! I was trying to genealogy. Well, the challenge was accepted, to run for a second. Finished off the second bottle, went on rum, whiskey, beer, and then came the owner - he proudly told us that we would smoke cigars in the kitchen at the hotel. He was upset, but allowed. Then it was all a blur. Champagne, beer, rum, tekila, basseyn drunken master with us in the pool ... Then lost consciousness until the morning. I woke up with the sound of his wife, that I ripped stomach exactly in half. I already was frightened! Then it turned out that I was somewhere in the pool injured his elbow, and the blood trickle flowed from the elbow to the belly, and then to bed. A puddle in the morning there was a good :) Thank you Joseph, that forgave us this school (though a Jew).

Now a little more bukovok ...

55. Morning, even after such a hellish amount of alcohol was unusually light. We got up at 8 am to round up to the cenote and ChichenIttsu. Searched Canadians not found. As it turned out, after that he slept day drinking binge. 2 times fell out of bed, dragged his wife back. The more he drank with us, and I think even avoided us. In general, defended the honor of Russia! While moving toward Chichenittsy burned tape :( heavy punches on the panel, and search for the fuse on the road, nor to no avail. And the rest of the trip to Cancun rode in silence. The plan was to check cenote Zaci, then the pyramid. Cenote impressed by the size

and depth. When immersed, the feeling that you are hanging over the abyss! Very impressive! The water is colder than the ocean, but tolerant. Even seems warm. Everything else in the photo. By pyramids came hours 3 days. At 4.30 pm on the idea already all closed. Paid for the ticket at the box office - about 150 rubles. our money to a man moved into place - the guard will not let me, let's say the ticket! We tychem him a ticket, he says that we need another ticket. These are the times! Here are the capitalism. Okay, where to buy a second ticket? Pokes his finger. Go buy a second ticket for around the same amount. And then we get to the complex. It is worth to stress that if you want to take a walk and enjoy the ancient ruins, you will need to do it immediately after opening. Since that time, in which we were - from 15.30 to 17.00 complex resembles a likely market, rather than something mysterious and interesting. Around one shopping arcade. And of them stick out of the pyramid. Sad ... Could shift to the entrance of all, and how to cultivate it. Well, Maya judge them! Warned also that after dinner there is nothing to do ... Photo

Cenote

What could be more beautiful than a kiss with his beloved in the well?

Throughout Mexico arranged such icons here. And in the mountains, and in the villages. They are very sensitive to religion, and are trying to decorate public places ... Oh, to learn from our diocese have. Yes, and ourselves.

This is the - Chichenittsa. How to make sure - end of the world was not ... Not counting the hangover in the morning :)

Hard to ancient Maya was a tic tac toe play ... Why then the feeling is ...

There is clearly someone lives. Perhaps the director of the complex

We go further ...

From our countrymen, flown away to Moscow on the 27th of December, we learned that there is a good place in Cancun - Isla Mujeres (IslaMuheres). The decision was taken to erect the machine on the ferry and go to investigate it. Ferry naturally we missed while looking exchanger. Tips for the future - as much as possible if you see a good course, change the maximum, so as not to wander around the city and frantically search for another exchanger. Even if you lose on the course, and then save enough time. Agreed with the boatman, and we are with what that group of tourists brought to the island by boat, had to leave the car on the shore. But on arrival removed 2 golf cart and drive on them pretty island. On the island fairly quiet and peaceful, and if go to another part of the people is almost gone. IslaMuheres - very good prospect when compared with the urban beaches of Cancun. :)

On the way to the island

Types stunning ...

Arriving on the island, we decided not to pontovatsya rental car, and took such crap here. Around the island on such chase. Even locals. Dima even managed to arrange an accident, confused pedal and drove into someone else's car. Right now, only the right to receive, trying to take a wheelbarrow pokatatsya: P

Caribbean Sea. And rock.

and lovely woman ...

The three of them were fun. With beer. And tachanka they went faster for some reason. Envy and was overcome :)

In general, the island is very small, but it has its own airport for light aircraft.

After walks went into a cafe. Everything is uyutnenko and home. No hassles in Cancun, and crowds of tourists.

My lovely photo. Straight yin yang.

New Year !!!

Well, like real Russians, in the morning we had raided the shops, in order to prepare the festive table. It was necessary to keep up to two hours of the day, as Moscow time the new year, we should be at 2 pm.

Except us, of course, the hotel no one was celebrating, so we our small Kompashki of 5 people sat, listened to Putin, drank shampusika and the rest of the day doing nothing, swam in the pool, preparing to celebrate the Mexican new year. Except for the time that Dimon called, invited to walk from our village. He said I can not, I have to 12:00 plane

On New Year's vanity, especially differences with Russia was not observed, except that on the street instead of Christmas trees - palm trees instead of snow - the grass is green. Somehow it is not so. As said, it was the first new year is not in Russia, and even in the tropics. The owners of the stores cornered about 10 pm, we had already been drunk, singing songs with a guitar. Chinese arrived ... the guy with the girl.

Children!

What to do. Work.

Take! All.

Very nice.

Evening.

Time to eat.

Yes.

As well? All. What are the options?

P.S.
everything!

Source:

Tags