About Tanya and cake

For an idea of ​​how not to complicate the situation

At Easter, Tanya decided to go to her grandmother. Grandma asked to buy a cake on his way. Well, Tanya, do not delay the case indefinitely, on the way home from work, then went to the supermarket near the house and bought a cake. Because with cakes before Easter because what? Now there is, and do not have an hour.
 The next day, Tania takes the cake (as was in supermarketovskom bag) and is going to his grandmother. And she thinks: cake cakes, but we need to be an old lady and what to take. Do not go with the empty hands? And it taxis in the same supermarket. Tanya, along with cakes in a bag, in my thoughts, all my grandmother had, rushing to the shop floor. Gaining it all-all, and - to the cashier. Cashier try everything and asks:
 - And in the bag you - what? - And holds out his hand so invitingly.
 - Cake, - said Tanya. And presses the bag to his chest. - But it is not necessary to punch.
 - Why? - Asks the cashier.
 - I have bought it yesterday. - Said Tanya.
 - A check? - Asks the cashier.
 - Nope ... - is a little bit anxiously said Tanya.
 - Well, then we break through - yes says the cashier.
 - No, - has firmly said Tanya.
 - How to "No"? - Says the cashier. - Why "No»?
 - Because I'm for it yesterday I paid - says Tanya quietly.
 - And to me, then how to know? - Surprised the cashier.
 - And what for you to know about it? - Quite logically I asked Tanya. The cashier had plunged into a state of stupor easy. Well, we have something you know that Tanya cake yesterday paid fairly. Tanya knows. A cashier - do not know. Celebration. Visitors little. Guards much. And just suspicious shopper with bags. And away we go. The guard's hand with a radio pressed to his nose: "First, the first, sixth, I" "What do you have, six? "" The buyer refuses to pay for the goods, "" Thief, or what? "" No such "" Money, I suppose, no? "" Yes, like there "" Well, wait! "Appears Head, which positions are supposed to resolve and Fennec. Ten minutes Tanya cashier clarified the situation to him. Each of his. Well, he listened, listened and said Tanya. Strictly, but correctly.
 - Come.
 Tanya took them somewhere deep premises. She barely paused, then asked:
 - Scour will?
 Nachkar it looked over his shoulder and a little thought. Tanya dresses so that now if it is to undress completely, then all sorts of interesting details will be seen far worse than when Tanya dressed. Moreover, all strictly and with taste.
 - Why scour?
 - Well, how? Why did you then I drive somewhere? I'm late to my grandmother.
 - But you refuse to pay for the goods? - He says over his shoulder nachkar. - Pay, and go in peace.
 - I told you three times already he said. Cake I bought yesterday. Grandma. I bought and paid for. A check is not taken. And today I went to her. And I had to buy more products. Oil, sausages, bread, pasta ... an old grandmother. Understand?
 - Then why did you do this cake in the room suffered? A? - Nachkar even stopped by a clear and simple thought. - Why does the camera have left?
 - What for? - Tanya surprised. - I bought it yesterday! - Both absolutely young morons she explained.
 - It is now we will check.
 In short. They came into the office. Tanya checked the documents. Included yesterday's record from the cameras at the entrance.
 - How much, you say you were yesterday?
 - Eight o'clock ...
 Half an hour Mota record braking more or less similar silhouette. No mother. What! Pros. Found quickly. About twenty minutes later. As part of Tanya. Twenty minutes later - as the leaves. With something "very reminiscent of cake." Hooray! All sighed with relief.
 - You see! I told you! - Tanya happy. - And you kept me three o'clock!
 - Well done. That is our job.
 It remains to sign a certain paper and to flee to her grandmother, when suddenly a security guard who had been silent all the way already jumped.
 - Wait a minute! Well, on the record it is not clear that this is the same cake!
 - In terms of? - Stiffened nachkar.
 - Well! - Worrying that rattled. - So I bought a cake yesterday. At night, he ate. In the morning I came. I took another. And I say, "Oh, I bought yesterday!" Nachkar looked at Tanya. That is slightly pale and said quietly and resentfully:
 - I'm on the night zhru!
 A nachkar unfriendly glared at the guard, evil jabbed a cigarette in the ashtray and said:
 - So. How much you say, came into the store today?
 Then he waited for the morning post. Because it has not yet been archived. We do not wait and went to the operator. See directly from the monitor. They searched for a long time. Because, as it turned out, Tannins hours hurry to fifteen minutes (nonsense, right?) No one mother. School.
 Three times in a row looked like Tanya on the record comes through the turnstiles. With bags. Having the form of cake. At the same record was seen as a security guard at the turnstiles instead that to control the passage of buyers, rocks someone behind the scenes at the same time talking on the phone. Nachkar Tanya said "sorry" and quickly left. A minute from the door could hear this, then that Tanya would not agree to repeat. But every time strongly reddened.
 In general, all was resolved safely. It was nearly lunchtime. Tanya has not in a hurry. Nachkar nervously smoking and finishing paper. But honestly feeling of accomplishment on his face. Here in the office, attracted by the general excitement and educational measures nachkara subordinates, became the administrator. - Christ is risen, Mikhalych! What rustle in the celebration? - And a glance at Tanya, more seriously, and a half-tone lower than asked - What happened? A? - Yes, you see. A customer bought the cake yesterday. Today absentmindedly with him entered the room. A Dolby my ... um, employees - do not keep. We had the whole picture from yesterday to install. So much time ugrohali. INTO you! What is there to do? But thank God - found. Equipment! She, you know, do not be fooled! Tanya confirmation happily nodded. Manageress puzzled at him. So incredulous. Then he smiled. Then he slapped his thighs and yelled with a laugh: - Guys! Yes, you what? Mikhalych! Yes, you go out into the hall! There people go crazy. Neto Sales cakes. Do you understand? No! Yesterday they still end!

Tags

See also

New and interesting