But it happened all of a sudden trouble ...

< venomtver

I work in an office that deals with a variety of nonsense. It is this phrase fully reflect the range of goods and services offered by our company. Our team of 18 people, including the owner, who is also the CEO. A guy hard, rough, not to say that an unjust if punished, it is usually the cause, but often the punishment is not proportional to the act, 10 minutes late, you can lose the premium for two months. People he does not care, is only important result of their work. The people were afraid of him and dislikes. But then yesterday he committed an act.
What happened was that: careers manager Tanya, sympathetic, kind girl 30 years old divorcee with a child 5 years. The usual situation in our time. In the morning, the chief drew attention to an unhealthy pandemonium around the workplace Thani. She sat and cried. Not answer the question, just waved and ever closer to hysteria. Chef roughly cry-baby pulls up from the table and leads to him. After 10 minutes, we have "anxiety". This is when the boss is going to the whole team for the issuance of guidelines, prizes and congratulations.
This time it was handing out instructions. Chef yelling!
"Well, then! Soldiers! Tatiana trouble. Her kicked out of a rented apartment. Zhil- area should be released today, Tanya does not know where to spend the night with the baby.
Objective: to resettle Tanya! The office is only the Secretary, all the phones and mail to translate it. The other ladies sit on the phone and call up the office, privateers, ads, do what they want, but that would be two hours later there was an option of moving. Guys go to Tanya and pack things and me on the drum, where you take the box, tape, rope, and then there is still need. In case you obgadit, a lawyer and the guard goes to the fucking mistress and explain to her that if she did not extend the lease, to live her remaining 15 minutes, but when she will die, those 15 minutes it will seem like an eternity. But God forbid you obgaditsya.
You will co-ordinate and I just try to take the phone later than 10 seconds »
I got the role of a driver for Tanya.
And then it started! Home Tanya began to pack our things. The first call - option one. Tanya in the car, flew to watch. Bomzhatnik. Option two, did not have time to get there, spread, option three is much better. Look expensive. Option four, far away. Option five - the ideal of. contract, but we have to prepay, persecuted for the money, we have time to conclude the contract. Came "Gazelkin" the old hut, his men loaded, waiting for us. Flying over the old house. New introduction from the chef, throw Tanya, flying in the office take away the girls, I'm taking to the store and the new house. Unloads girls, download Tanya, I'm taking to the old owner. Proudly throw her in the face with the keys to the old apartment.

Evening, dark outside. I'm Tanya in a new apartment, on some box in my hands cold leg of chicken grill and a bottle of cognac "Camus" chef put, we drink from the bottle in a circle, the dishes are not found, and too lazy to unpack all tired . Patsanenok dangles beneath his feet and tries to clink glasses with each bottle of lemonade. 15 people crowded into odnushku, all yelling, interrupt each other, share their impressions of the day. About how cultural Masha called turd, ofigevshego potential landlord because of other words do not know how Bob caught a box of microwave fallen into a flight of stairs and a fellow Peter, one stiralku dragged to the fifth floor. And is not that ... our boss. For garbage will not help, but disaster struck ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting