How to survive in the subway?

I'm coming months without a car. There is a form of public transport - metro. Metro is evil, good, indifferent, but today it made an indelible impression on me. Each trip on the subway is survival in extreme conditions. Morning, ten minutes to eight. Getting.
I was immediately alerted a large number of people on the platform and stand peacefully like train cars. "Strange" - I thought, why they are worth. That's it! It turns out in the carriages for a long time there are no places, and it seemed to me already next three stations they were not there. Generally it is a gray branch - the longest in Moscow. The third train, and I dare to overcome the psychological barrier and merge in ecstasy with the crowd is unfamiliar to me. YES! I did it!
The situation in which I find myself, I, too, was surprised, standing on one leg, at first I tried to step on his legs around no, not lean on a nearby man is not a friend. But looking at the situation and read in the eyes of experts on the subway "relax guy" I put it on someone other leg and relax the body and immediately met with all parties to this action. Here I am wondering why people before going to the subway ironed clothes and clean shoes? This is probably to feel like a man until you walk to the subway and there is still a faint hope that suddenly pops up with composition siding, and there will be a lot of free space.
But as you know, hope springs eternal. So. After the third stop, I met a good half of our wonderful car. I was able to blindly determine the sex, age and style of my comrades, as well as what each of them ate for breakfast. I was ready to create a family with them, as I am sure that at a distance of 1-2 mm all have suffered from the same disease, breathed the same smell - sotsioginez face! Smell? It is not possible to transfer the timid attempts of my cologne somehow influence the situation in the bud killed fumes have loved my friend right and dandruff closely pressed to my man, he did not give me rest - I was trying to unscrew the head to the left, because the fume on the right did not I stir this wonderful morning.
Left? Well, I'm taller, standing from left Auntie significantly shorter than me, and so I was lucky enough to breathe air without hair of my comrades in the wagon. Full communion! Particularly interesting are the attempts of some people to get out of the car at the intermediate station to the center. At first timid attempts of others to ask, whether they go next, immediately give a negative result only the expression stone faces. And we have these poor citizens storm the car from the depth of defense in depth in practice, when the doors opened at his station. For such feats I have betrayed by the Order.
First - it is not possible to everyone, and secondly, if it is possible, only with serious bodily not only others, but also to a greater extent themselves. I would also like to mention about the morning the grandmother with the trolleys. Reassured, I'm thinking - "why ?!" Why it took them early in the morning to break into the other end of Moscow during rush hour, and even with the cart! Amazed resistance of representatives of humanity - to keep the defense before going is not easy.
Fighting off a truck from wanting to enter / exit, she (grandmother) is a picture of a film about the Great Patriotic War, not least the battle of Kursk. At this point, everything for her Nazis and swine. And when at this moment sounded "citizens of the passengers, be polite," I smiled nervously. Hooray. My stop! And I seemed to endure on their laurels from the car and straight to the transfer to another branch.
And there is another story - one of the three working escalator! "Oh yeah," I think I am! It's only begining! The sea, the sea of ​​people living like in the stadium. But it's good. I'm in ecstasy commanded me supporting crowd ...

atmos-il

Tags

See also

New and interesting