Laima Vaikule severed all ties with the Russian Federation, in which until recently she was a welcome guest

The beautiful singer walked along Margarita Simonyan, whom she considers "a person who hates everything where there is happiness."

Laima Vaikule is a talented singer who won the hearts of millions. She was a long-awaited guest in Russia. She was also on the jury at competitions, and together with the organizers from the Russian Federation she created international song festivals.

Lyme is loved everywhere, and Russians, and Belarusians, and Ukrainians. She is simply "forever young miracle of the stage."

Now a hatred has fallen on her, as she refuses to go to the Russian Federation. She completely severed her relations with this country.

Naturally, they began to write nasty things to her and accuse her of all the sins of the world.

She did not remain silent for a long time and answered the haters:

“Over the past 24 hours, I have received so many outraged messages from all over the world that I see no way to remain silent. I knew very roughly who Margarita Simonyan was. Now I know. This is a person who disregards any norms of morality and ethics, and whom I consider from this moment to be completely handshake. I know Alla Pugacheva and Maxim Galin well. It seems that for some reason Simonyan is overwhelmed with a feeling of hatred for this absolutely happy and harmonious couple.

We wish good health to Laima, and may all hardships be a thing of the past. And ahead of her lies happiness and peace.

Tags

See also

New and interesting