I got some really invaluable tips

Five years ago, I worked as a waitress in a rock bar. Concerts were held only in the evening on the weekend, and like most schools, we had a business lunch. As a rule, went to we day working nearby staff offices.

And once looked to us very unusual for an institution our format pair: intelligent elderly grandfather and the same careful elderly grandmother. Grandfather this in every way, he cared for his companion, helped her to remove his coat, drew his chair when she sat down. I have undertaken to serve their table, offered them a lunch menu. Of course, the prices there were quite low, the dishes are simple. When it moved away from them, then heard chattering and grandma says it's pricey for them, but grandpa reassures her: "what do you want, marusen'ka? It's a restaurant!". But their discontent was over, talked to me, they very politely and quietly made a small order.

I was so touched by these old men, it was seen that in various entertainment establishments, they are very rare, so they are interesting and new. I asked the chef to make their meals a little more beautiful than they usually were given at the business lunch. He just chuckled, and the bartender made a face, showing all his views, he did not understand why I'm so obsessed with this pair, because the order is small, the tip probably will not.

After the grandparents left, scattered in compliments to the chef and I, I just automatically looked in the folder with their account. And it was ten rubles on me! I remember seeing my happy smile, the bartender even laughed: "What, the Oldies left you a million?", and I for a year and a half working as a waitress any tip, even the largest such a nice and weighty, not seem.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting