As my friend the American "crook divorced"

My buddy John though born in America, but Russian language is proficient. Mom and dad have from Russia, so John says without an explicit focus, only here does not know Russian Mat. Somehow missed parents this aspect, now I have a buddy on this issue to educate.

Yesterday, John came to me with frightened eyes and put my hands on his phone, saying:

Pasha, help me to read this message, I do not understand!

I took the phone and read: "for 200 rubles you get? Oh, no, mold garbage! My money want to take away, ...? Yes, to you, ..., the hands fell off and ... on your forehead there! Yes, I love you and your moronic family in the forest take, and ... NIT! ... you, and not 200 rubles!". And then another three rows with the use of profanity and insults.

John, seeing that my eyebrows began to creep up in surprise, said,

— Here I am in the same shock, Pash. I don't understand here at all is written in Russian? It seems this man is very upset, but why? Something I did wrong and hurt him?

John, buddy, what happened? Why are you such a message?

— I'm recently a Russian SIM card bought to a normal relationship here. And decided to just 200 rubles into the account to throw, but apparently, when he introduced the room mixed up somewhere one number and my money went to another person. And when I realized that was wrong, I immediately sent a message to the room: "Good evening. I accidentally turned on your number of 200 rubles. Could you return them to me, if you will, of course, is not difficult? I'm sorry if I bothered you."

After hearing this story, I briefly explained to John the meaning of all unknown in the message the words and went home. The next day I met with him again, and John happily said:

— Pasha, I again turned to this unfortunate person 200 rubles, and wrote a message: "Good afternoon. Don't understand what is it you have happened in your life, but surely something very unpleasant, time for some 200 rubles, you can kill me and my family. I translate your 200 rubles, so I believe that you are much more important than me. All the best!".

I just sighed. Clearly, John is a good lad, but someday it will backfire. But after a couple minutes I could not help smiling when John showed me that just came the message: "sorry! I have it all figured out. I'm ashamed of you, I'm actually good. I translated to your number of 400 rubles which you sent me. And good day to you."

via pikabu.ru/story/smsrazvod_i_amerikanets_3954564

Tags

See also

New and interesting