How are ordinary Americans

I'll let you in America if I say that not all Americans have their own business, in films, and invent nanotelefony are carriers of democracy. Of course here, as all over the world have the middle class. Only now his life on the Russian "average" is not exactly similar. How are ordinary Americans? We read in the continuation of the post!

Common garage for 2 cars. In this case, Infinity M56 and dzhipik Ford Explorer 5th generation

Basement, I mean the first floor, where he stayed yours truly, their belongings scattered randomly over an area of ​​at least 100 square meters. I've got their own bathroom and toilet.

On the second floor staircase, there is another toilet, if you suddenly have diarrhea grab on the way to the first floor to the second

The second floor, it is interior. This is a place of rest, a kitchen and one toilet (third)

Kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and other things

Backyard

Each townhouse has its own heating and hot water. Here at once two systems: air conditioning in summer and winter (heating) Gas

Pressure

Water meter

[hide] Two air conditioning is only in the summer, usually for cooling [/ hide]

Bills for utilities depend on the season: in the summer about 250 dollars per month for electricity (air conditioning) and 50-60 for gas (heating is not required, saving gas solely for cooking food), and in winter the exact opposite, for 250-300 gas and electricity
50-60
In addition to utility bills, the owners pay monthly for a similar house $ 500 council tax, plus $ 140 - community charges (garbage removal, cleaning, swimming pool, etc.). Well mortgage payments for the house, is approximately $ 2 200-2 400 per month.

That's how people live in the \ "decaying by the crisis \" America.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting