Resentment is like sour wine...

A parable about patienceOnce came to the sage guy, and cried, -Help me, Oh wise one! My family is crumbling because of the constant complaints, regular grievances. I can't take it anymore. Help me, help me to understand how to behave.

— Tomorrow bring a jug of sour wine, the old man said. And I'll try to help you.

The next day, when the boy brought the jug of wine, he took out a few bowls of different sizes and said

— Hurt like this sour wine, and the patience of the bowl. Fill up the Cup, spilled the wine, you can expect trouble. Now pour the wine into the small bowl and have a drink.

The guy filled the Cup, took a SIP, grimaced, but drank the wine.

- Look, the Cup is empty, no offence. Behaves loving person, he swallows the insults. Living with him is easy and pleasant, but how many wines you can drink?

"No," replied the man. — Most likely even the second Cup does not prevail.

— It turns out that if you pour wine, people, whatever it was loving, sooner or later will refuse to drink, and your relationship will collapse. Now, pour the wine into a small bowl.

The guy started to pour, but then sage grabbed the bowl and splashed wine in his face. The guy gasped in surprise, and the sage said:

— Look, the bowl is empty again. Some people don't swallow insults, even if it's a small bowl, and then respond to her aggression. You have such a temper temper, so to add them — our own peril.

Sage moved to the boy a big bowl, and as soon as he filled her, poured wine on his head.

-Behave in a tolerant people. Bowl they have a big one and fill it very difficult. But if you do, expect trouble. There is a big bowl.

The guy filled it up with trembling hands and sat down. Sage lifted the bowl and found that it has a crack from which dripped on the floor wine.

Is tears, — said the sage. Tears the most patient and loving people. If you don't pour wine, the Cup will eventually be empty. But if it overflows...

Guy closed his eyes in anticipation of the stream of sour wine, but the wise man pushed the Cup and continued:
— ... you will lose people.

The boy stood up and with a bow said:

— I understand, Oh wise one!

— What do you understand? – asked the sage.

Or my wife will change himself a Cup...

Or what?

Or I'll find another one, with a bowl more appropriate size...

The fool sighed the old man. Better get yourself a jug less.

published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/45390/

Tags

See also

New and interesting