I looked one day in someone else's window...

Many people live for years not wanting to change something in your life. They every day go to work, come home and make the same action that turns life into a kaleidoscope of identical pictures... the Website decided to tell the story of a guy who decided to change himself because he saw in other people's Windows.

I have a habit when I go somewhere, be sure to look into the window. No, I don't stop and begin to stare, just throw a glance, noticing something interesting.

And you know what I noticed? All the people I saw in these Windows, such... Live? Here in one window we see the family having dinner, all laughing and smiling happily. In another, a beautiful young mother plays with her charming children. The third couple in love sitting on the couch and cuddling watching a movie. Once saw two boys who were beating each other with pillows, bursting into loud laughter.

So interesting to watch it! But one day I thought and I was sad. What people see in my window if you look into it? A bunch of scattered things that are not tucked in bed for months and a skinny kid sitting in front of a computer screen... whether they look out the window on Tuesday or Saturday — the picture is always the same.

This thought became my best motive to change yourself and your life. And I hope that when I leave the curtains open, someone will look at my window and think, "What is he... Alive, that is...".

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting