"Luce, you know!.."

Many actions in our lives brought to perfection: Wake up, wash, eat Breakfast and go to work. But sometimes in the usual schedule fail, and then be a very curious story! The website wants to tell the reader a hilarious story about a grandfather who bought the car and went.

A long time ago my grandfather Yuri Antonovich bought the car, and before that twenty years was a pedestrian. Naturally, joy was not the end! My grandfather too was eager to try a new car, so he went to nearby town to market.

He left in the morning and closer to lunch came home and started telling my grandma about how he had a successful trip.

β€” Imagine, Lucy, found on the market hoses us on giving! Still I had a discount on garden tools! And the weather on the outside what is good, the sky is cloudless...

For a long time my grandfather admired passing day, and finally said to grandma:

And the good, Luce! I came, therefore, from the market, and then drove our 102 bus! Well, where to the our house and offers direct connections. And it does not have to wait!

In the market for a car, his grandfather went with my grandmother all on the same 102-m to the bus...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting