Artistic presentation of a real case

Tell me your story, I New Year's ... ... for the adequacy or accuracy of the details can not vouch especially since retell third hand, so to speak.
This was six or seven years ago on the outskirts of a big city Rasseyskogo. Well on the outskirts? We can say in the village, to which, expanding in breadth, the city got ... Well, went late December thirtieth one man home, went naturally taking on the occasion of the upcoming holiday. Whistling, frost porugivat dvadtsatigradusny, he walked with a light heart, with a salary and gifts. Houses - wife clever, to the table festive trains, make ready, kids quarter without three completed, and, again, tomorrow, everyone's favorite holiday ... and so light on his mind was, like this simple happiness with someone to share that ran the dog out of the alley, he rejoiced as the mother. "Wow, good dog, go for a minute you sausage" - a little slurred, but affectionate emotion he said. But the dog, a fleeting glance at the proposed entertainment, whined and ran five meters back into the lane. "Where are you, stupid? Well good sausage! "- Continuing mechanically stretching the treat, he made the following few steps ... the corner, is not immediately noticeable from behind a bush, sprinkled with snow, I sat on a bench man leaning against a fence. "But, man, it's your dog?" - He asked good-naturedly. There was no answer ... "Hmm ... you che, went to sleep?" - He came close ...

Lightweight parkas sitting breathing calmed suddenly appeared vague anxiety, and a strong smell of svezhevypitogo confirmed the stated assumption. "Man, did you ... go home ... Hey, zamёrznesh here, winter is frost yopt ... come on, get up, come on ... where you live, then?" The answer was unintelligible mumble. Realizing that the discussion is not successful, he hesitated a little, for some reason, looking around, as if expecting that from the frosty blue will be someone ready to suggest - who this unknown on the bench ... "Well, you dog? Will you show where you live? "But the dog just quietly whined and lay down at the feet of sitting as if preparing for the night to expect - when wake up the owner ..." Well, Th do ... go to me, pr, and in the morning find out - who are you "- he said more to himself than staying in prostration counter, he helped to get up and slowly led to his home, the benefit was only a quarter to go. Dog sad trailed behind, apparently accustomed to this method of transportation home owner and obediently curled up in the hallway, and not touching near the muzzle to the abandoned piece of sausage. At home, our hero is not too unhappy listening to the lamentations of his wife, surprised, unloaded almost hung it on the ward on the rug in the bathroom. I not in the room laid because the hall dressed in a two-meter diameter tree occupied the entire space, which otherwise could lay the stranger. "Nitsche, lie down until the morning, some water in the morning ... oklemaetsya drinketh, still say thank you that the freeze on the street have left" - he reasoned, and lay down in advance carefully spread out his wife to bed. It was late, the children calmed down, and even seems to have fallen asleep, was soft, enveloping, comfortable silence inherent stout private homes. With his cold drowsy, and after a few minutes, he fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. Meanwhile ...
His wife, glancing disapprovingly towards the bathroom, which has become a refuge for the night an unknown drunk, molded in the kitchen manti for the festive table. Silently moving his lips recounted lying in neat rows, potentially appetizing blank, "there will be enough ... my sister come with her husband, children, matchmaker, girlfriend Natasha exactly will be the new fancy man, and Zinka promised, but not enough, too lazy, but the first day will come , but not alone, and a neighbor, Aunt Pasha wrong with a couple of dozen to carry, and even mandarins and chocolates grab her grandson summer help in the garden, a good boy, and my aunt Pasha of his single mother, together on one pension, that there had bought something for the festive table, "... almost lulled by this inner monologue and monotonous movements, she involuntarily shivered, realizing that for the second or third time I hear ringing, as if from nowhere, poluhrip-moan. "Ugh! - Sigh of relief, finding the source of the sound - it is the one in the bathroom ... "- quietly came to the door ... Stone was not repeated ... Moreover, it seemed that all the sounds have disappeared, as if laid ears ... stood for a few minutes in a tense silence, she I broke down and went into the bedroom. Shook her husband's shoulder - "Listen, there's this ... look, he did not seem to breathe ..." But pious issued in response to protest against Wake muttering brought nose especially rollicking roulade and continued to snore peacefully. Not Obtain husband, she went on tiptoe to the nursery and turned on the bedside lamp on the nightstand beside the bed senior twelve, son. "Oleeezh ... Olezhaa - called softly - son ... come with me ... I ... there is a terribly drunk dad brought, he slept in the bathroom, but right now Stoll died ..." - she sobbed in fright. Son just stood up, leaning on his elbow, and stared at her, his eyes staring intensely awake and blinking. ...... "Mom, I'm not going, I'm afraid! - He slipped shivering wrapped in a blanket was a shoulder - tell Dad! ". "He drank, I can not'll get - it is a sad sigh - well, sleep ..." again came out into the corridor, stood listening to the silence of the house, most recently a gentle, but now a pressure on the shoulders, on the heart ... Zamir after each step went to the bathroom door ... Breathless opened ... he lay on a month ago, lovingly bound by it of long patchwork rug, and bam-shal ... The light from the hallway was reflected in his eyes open ... Tolley few seconds, felts for ages she watched in fascination , then abruptly closed the door. "Lord, what I'm something, you have to call an ambulance Well ..." Trying to calm the beating of her trembling, she returned to the kitchen, I picked up the phone. "Hello, this is the ambulance? Come quickly, we have here, it seems, the man is dead! "- And just blurted out, half-whisper this phrase, I realized that it was necessary to say very differently, now will not arrive soon ..." call the police? - Complained sleepily replied, tube - call the police. " "Why the police? He died ... "- she was confused. "Woman, here I do not see how he died. Call the police, as it should. " "And maybe not dead, maybe he is unconscious!" - But the handset is already humming somehow doomed long beeps. "Lord, what of that something" - trying to calm the inner tantrum, she scored 02. "Send 03 to the number 02, and you will be picked up and cured" - remembered the wrong time. She laughed nervously. "The police? Our man seems dead - she tried in a few words to describe the situation - please call, tell him to an ambulance took him away from us! ". "Location? Do not touch anything, you come "- again whistles ..." Two o'clock in the morning ... this is also unlikely to soon come ... At this point, howled a dog ... "This is his dog, then he really is dead - thought somehow detached, then - only children would not scared "- took place in the nursery. Senior sitting on the bed, with her head wrapped with a blanket, only her eyes visible ... "Get down, my son - said she was tired - lie down, go to sleep, I am the police and an ambulance called, come, everything will be okay." "Sit here ...." "Well, sit," - sat on the edge of the bed, Jr., who also woke up and looked surprised. "Mom, the dog was crying," - he said. "Yes, son, crying, her sadly. And you go to sleep. The dog will go home tomorrow and everything will be fine. " Half an hour passed in silence and tense expectation. The dog did not fall silent ... Noticing that his younger son's lips trembled, and he's about to cry, it is a word or words passed in the hallway. The dog fell silent when they are released ... "Go, go, - she beckoned dog - let's go, I'll let you, go home." Dog lowered his head muffled growl, but complied. He slammed the gate behind him, she stood for a moment in the courtyard, breathing cold air, and trying to lead the thoughts and feelings in order. "Nothing, the morning comes, everything will be fine ...". She returned to the children, turned off the bedside lamp - "sleep" - sat in a chair, and, to my surprise, a few minutes felt asleep ... fatigue and nervous exhaustion took their toll ... "Ёshkin cat! Zhopets Fuck! "- Woke her husband's voice. It sounded so strange bewilderment that she remembered in a moment - what happened. Glancing at children - "sleep" - she went out into the hall, firmly closing the door behind him. "You are the police, an ambulance called? - He said he was busily hastily dressed, - I'm going to look - someone he'll ask the neighbors, who knows it may be. I did sfotkal on mobile. " She just nodded in response ... It was eight o'clock in the morning ... The two, when finally arrived, police and ambulance, she never stopped believing that still somehow it is produced, managed and naplakal and make some salads, the benefit of children After breakfast, we fled to ride on the hill ... "Heart - calmly stated the doctor - he did not have much to drink." After the hour and a half of questioning, the interrogation-updates-and-additions, suddenly all came together somehow pulled out, as if remembering that night waiting for their homes and trees covered tables. "Stop! .. And the body ??? Why do not you take away ??? "- she barely found the strength to say it loud enough to be heard. "Trupovozku called, wait. Addresses many can not make it today. " The complete prostration she sank into a chair ... "Lyus you Che? You feel bad? All right, calm down, I found "- she raised her eyes - her husband stood by, holding a glass of water. "Here, it's Boris, the brother of his wife." "Misha, they said that perhaps today is not zaberuuut" - breaking into sobs, she said. "Right now, everything will settle, - Boris was gloomy but calm - call right now, where you want." "Hello? ... Do not tell me ... and if I repay? ... Please ... "... The car came a quarter of an hour, Boris spoke softly, passed the bill, and the body taken out ...

And the evening and the tree, and the chiming clock, and spray champagne and laughing guests will learn about the incident only after a few days ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting