As Pets one marriage "hurt"

Have met two friends on the street, and went they talk about Pets.

— Oh, man, I've recently brought a kitten. So cute, you would have seen! — said one of them.

— I love all these Pets! I have because of them, the husband is gone...

— It's like, Luce? He's allergic, or something, was it?! — surprised girlfriend.

And so... While my was at work, I looked my boyfriend. And when her husband returned from work, it smelled of cigarettes... I had to tell him that to me Kate, my old friend came, and her husband knows she smokes for many years. My, it seems believed, but then our dog got out from under the couch, holding in the mouth is clearly a men's scarf!

And? So, your dog revealed your secret, the husband left, and that's why you don't like animals?

— No, the dog I'm not mad, and my husband left not long after that event. Then I said that Katie was cold, and she took the handkerchief from her husband and then accidentally dropped it when he was my guest.

And your believe?

— Believed it.

Well, it turns out, not so you hurt Pets. Why don't you like them?

— So after a couple of days after I looked again lover. After he left, I did a thorough sweep and air out the apartment. Husband came home from work, saw nothing, everything was fine, we sat down to dinner. But then the parrot keshka, the bastard, stuck his head out of the cage and said my voice: "Well, Sing, let's get undressed!". And the husband at me the name is Bob!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting