When no pain from the injection...

Dad loved her very much. But the injections didn't. So when mom said "necessary", the Pope wanted to dissolve, to disappear, to go to work just to participate in this. But it was a holiday and the temperature my daughter has not subsided. And my mom once again said their "need"...

Dad came up, as it seemed, the saving option, he started, so beloved by them both fuss – first on the carpet, then on the couch. And in that moment, when, lying on her back in the arms of crawling on it five-year-old daughter, he saw that mother with the syringe ready, the Pope fulfilled his mission. He squeezed her in his arms so that she couldn't move... And closed his eyes.

The dad she loved. But the injections didn't. Therefore, when a syringe or after my mother's "pinch to do is not hurt," began to roar, "jerk", hiding from their parents behind the chair, bringing himself and them into hysterics. But this time, it seems, cost. I think her heard, mom went to her room, and dad saying, "Well, those injections! Not going to do!", doing so beloved of her race, first on carpet, then on the couch. Crawl for the father she loved. She liked to fall from him, rolling on the floor, and then again to climb as the mountain. His hands, so loved, so good, always at the right moment was near: to cover in the fall to support when lifting, These hands so lovingly hugged her when "beating dad!", she "filled up" on his back and by right of conquest were arranged to rest on his stomach. Now she won and perched astride it. And he hugged. Hard.

Somehow it is unusual hard...

Somehow not so...

Somehow not embraced...

Somehow... as if tied...

Where is here mother?

PA-PA-Ah-ahhh!!!!

And he closed his eyes.

Hurt

She is just over 30. She sits, wrapped in a blanket, and tells me about how she formed with men. As there comes suddenly the moment "feel that I was betrayed". My question: "And "betrayed" is how?" — gives his thoughts on right and wrong, of fraud in word and deed... Until says begins to doubt: but was it a "betrayal" in that case, and in fact, and in this... Silent. Give you dig the most. Questions ask, of course... And "suddenly" — this story from my childhood.

Tears.

Storm.

Tsunami.

Unearthed...

Work.

Sit, drink tea. Both satisfied: the one that got to the bottom and deal with what dad did, and my dad attitude, and "betrayal" worked... the Other fact that we were able to assist. The result is always inspiring, and then – just rezultatima! Over tea, she enthusiastically tells me about work, about your projects, about appeared in her life a month ago, the dog.

"Yesterday she had the vaccine! Here, I will tell you, the test..."

Frankly, I am at this moment just froze, anticipating the continuation.

"The nurse said, "Girl, hold your dog!". And I think: "What?! I?! Her?! My favorite! To keep?!"...

At these words, she suddenly also in the brain, is docking her story about the dog and all that she found out a few hours ago.

Well, the tears, of course...

But a metaphor is just a gift from heaven.

And well, I love such gifts.

Work.

If you continue "digging" terms, with the help of this unexpected story about sobakino vaccinated we excavated and loosened earlier, the area leveled, ennobled, and even flowers planted. She left me with a strong intention to go to my parents and sit with my dad, arm in arm.

But I'm not about that.

Now I'm on the other.

Parents!..

Our children – they understand everything. Sometimes understand more than we do.

Parents how important it is to learn!

To learn to understand them, to feel, to decipher their actions and emotions.

Learn to be honest with them, find common ground and negotiate.

While there is time. While they were children. published

Author: Irina Ryzhkova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: irinaryzhkova.livejournal.com/7359.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting