Sound the genocide of the population. Why the year 1953 changed the frequency of music

How many children are born sick! Music surrounds us everywhere: at home, with TV screens, radio, in discos, in the car. We wonder why the people around become angry, irritable, nervous, upset, hysterical, ready to explode because of any trifle, aggressive, sick. We are 70% water.

One of the main reasons for such a sharp change of behavior of the people is istinye frequency music to 432 Hz which harmonizes with the frequencies of our body, for the disharmonious frequency of 440 Hz by the decision of the international organization for standardization (ISO) in 1953.

The secrets of vibration! The frequency of music was changed from 432Гц to 440 Hz in 1953!

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." — Nikola Tesla

"What we called matter is energy, whose vibration has been lowered enough to be palpable to sense perception ". — Albert Einstein.

Tesla said. Einstein agreed. Science has proven this. It is a known fact that we all, including our own bodies, are composed of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Can frequencies affect us? Yes, you can. Frequencies affect frequencies; just like mixing ingredients with other ingredients affects the overall taste of the food. How frequencies affect the physical world has been demonstrated through various experiments such as the science of Cymatics and water memory.

The science of cymatics illustrates that when sound frequencies move through a particular environment, such as water, air or sand, they directly alter the vibration of matter. Below are pictures demonstrating how particles are configured to different frequencies.

Water memory also illustrates how our own intentions can even alter the material world. This has been demonstrated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who has performed studies showing how simple intentions through sound, emotions and thoughts can dramatically change the way of crystallization water .

We all maintain a certain frequency of vibrations, not to mention the fact that our bodies are estimated to contain about 70% water... so we can probably expect that musical frequencies can alter our own vibrational state.

Every expression through sound, emotion or thought has a specific frequency which influences everything around it, just as one drop of water can create a big ripple in a big pond.

Having this concept in mind, let us turn our attention to the frequency of the music we listen to. Most music worldwide tuned to A = 440 Hz since the international standards organization (ISO) promoted it in 1953, however, when looking at the vibratory nature of the universe, it's possible that this pitch is disharmonious with the natural resonance of nature and may cause negative consequences for human behavior and consciousness.

Some theories even suggest that the Nazi regime was in favor of taking this step as standard after conducting scientific researches to determine which range of frequencies the best is to cause fear and aggression. Is this a conspiracy fact, we can izenave of the interesting research and observations, pointing to the benefits of tuning music to A = 432 Hz instead А440Гц.

Mathematics Of The Universe

432 Hz is mathematically consistent with the structure of the Universe.They say that 432 Hz vibrates with the Universe of Golden-mean PHI and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code and consciousness.

When our atoms and DNA start to resonate in harmony with the spiral pattern of nature, our sense of connection with nature is called to exalt. The number 432 is also reflected in ratios of the Sun, Earth and moon, and the precession of the equinoxes, the great Pyramid of Egypt, Stonehenge, the Sri Yantra among many other sacred sites.

The color scheme of the resonance

Another interesting factor to consider is that A = 432 Hz tuning is consistent with the color spectrum and chakra system while the A = 440 Hz is not consistent.

"The solar spectrum and the Cosmic Keyboard:

All frequencies in the spectrum are related in octaves, from gamma rays to subharmonics. These colors and notes are also associated with our chakras and other important energy centers. If we want to understand what (...)

The chakras associated with the seven rays of the solar spectrum, then the notes and frequencies we use for the same, should be the same. A432 Hz is the tuning of the Cosmic keyboard or Cosmic Pitchfork, in contrast to the A440 Hz, which is the current "standard". It places C # at 136.10 Hz 'Om', which is the main note of the Sitar in classical Indian music and the step, chants of Tibetan monks, who say "It comes naturally". — Dameon Keller

Learning the difference

Let's explore the experiential difference between A = 440 Hz and A = 432 Hz. Audiophiles say the difference is music, tuned in A = 432 Hz is that it is not only more beautiful and harmonious to the ears, but it also causes more internal response, which is felt inside the body at the spine and heart. Music, nastraenia to A = 440 Hz, was perceived as more than a stranger. Audiophiles have also stated that music A = 432hz, can fill an entire room, whereas A = 440Гц may be perceived as focused or linear in sound propagation.

"Ancient nastraivanie their instruments to A 432 Hz instead of 440 Hz -- and for a good reason. There are many examples of music that you can listen to set the difference for yourself. Attuning the instrument to 432 Hz results in a more relaxing sound, while at 440 Hz slightly tenses up the body. This is because 440 Hz is out of harmony with the macrocosm and microcosm. 432 Hz on the contrary is in harmony. To give an example of how this is manifested Microcosmically: breath (0,3 Hz) and our Puls (1,2 Hz) relate to the frequency of the lower octave of an A of 432 Hz (108 Hz) as 1: 360 and 1:90 "-. innergarden.org

tematicheskie experiments tonoscope 432-440 Hz
The video below was created by musician someone without any preference or opinions on whether A = 432 Hz or A = 440 Hz is better. Thus, both versions of the melody turns bespristrastno. We need to tune in and feel what the melody sounds more harmoniously:

Personal Thoughts

I personally enjoy listening to many bands, performers and styles of music, even if they were tuned to A = 440 Hz, however by comparing a few songs in both A = 432 Hz and A = 440 Hz, I can feel and hear the difference.

I wouldn't say that my experience of 440Hz music has turned me into an aggressive person, but I can understand how the entire population is exposed to music, which focuses more on the brain than on the heart, not to mention all kinds of materialistic and selfish the lyrics in most popular music, is a perfect combination to maintain a more discordant frequency and state of consciousness of humanity.

Music based on C = 128hz (C note in concert A = 432hz) will support humanity on its way to spiritual freedom. The inner ear of humans is built on C = 128 Hz " — Rudolph Steiner

Jason fried: People spend 80 hours on something that can be done in 30

The Golden section: how it works

I can't say with complete certainty that every idea suggested in this article is 100% correct, while I am not an expert on this subject. I just gathered interesting information from others. To explore this question more deeply. For this reason, I believe that each of us do our own research on this issue if we seek scientific justification. Perhaps a more scientific proof may be made in the near future.published

Source: cat-779.livejournal.com/10620.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting