Internal old woman

Okay, about the "inner child" all you heard, right? Innocent creature that lives inside of me, needs love and care and who need sometimes to talk, to learn to feel sorry for yourself. I'm a big fan of this concept. It really is a healing thing. But lately, I think less about him and more focused on the inside of the old WOMAN, who also lives in my "I" and which I hope to one day become. Because she's fucking cool.

These old women are always amazing. I'm talking about those who have already seen it all and not afraid of anything. Those whose world was destroyed almost to the ground twenty times. Those who once buried their dreams and their loved ones — and survived. Those that were hurt and survived that, too. Those whose innocent trust in the world was made ten thousand times... and survived that, too.

The world is a scary place. But a Real Woman does not scare. The word "woman" many consider offensive, but not me. I respect him. The woman — character classic myths and folklore, she often has great wisdom and supernatural powers. Sometimes she guards the way to another world. She is exceptionally insightful, even if blind. She is not afraid of death, that is NOT AFRAID.

At home, I covered the whole wall with pictures of my favorite women who inspire me. For example, on one of the photos — Ukrainian grandmother, who lives (just imagine!) Chernobyl. There is a whole group of grandmothers who have returned to these contaminated places and settled there. Do you know why? They like.

They like Chernobyl because they are born there. They are all peasant women. They don't want to be a refugee. They suffered from the fact that they moved from their land after the accident. They hated life in dilapidated crime-ridden areas of the big city. So they chose independence and returned to the most radioactive place on earth. In those places that many would consider hell, they staged a resilient municipality pensioners.

Is it safe? Of course not! So what? If you are 90 years old and all your life you have worked hard for you "safety"? Yes, they drink this water. Yes, they plant vegetables in radioactive soil, grow and eat. And they are caught by the local wild pigs, slaughter them and eat, too. They are old. Afraid of radiation in their age? Funny.

They care about one another. They cut and carry firewood. They chase the moonshine. They are going to drink this brew and remember the war and the Stalinist times. And still they laugh, and then go score another radioactive boar and make him a sausage. If ever there is a competition of the tough-guy set such a lady against a young tough Guy, what you have on hand. I guarantee the Chernobyl grandmother wins one hand.

We live in a society that likes to romanticize youth. In our culture youth is achievement. But let's look at a classic crone like the pictures and you will understand, until then it's stupid. There is no wisdom greater than the wisdom of overcoming. No self-control stronger than women, which separates the garden on radioactive land and nothing lives to itself.

Where are the black stripes in life after white

5 forgotten rules of the law of attraction

So every time something happens and my Inner Child starts to panic, I just say to myself: "CBSMS?". That is, "What Would My Inner Crone?".

Ask yourself this question. Listen to what she will answer you. One thing I promise. It's unlikely she will say, "be Nervous".Most likely, it will instead say: "don'T give up!". So hang in there, don't give up! All of you are the stunning woman. published

Author: Elizabeth Gilbert

Source: psy-practice.com/publications/prochee/vnutrennyaya-starukha/

Tags

See also

New and interesting