13 celebrities who have proven that beauty can be versatile

Most of us believe that it is imperative to have a perfect appearance, in order to achieve success in life. Meanwhile, the career achievement stars often prove us wrong.

We Website agree that bright personality, talent and dedication is much more important than beauty and it is from them depends much of the success.

Tilda Swinton

"I always knew that the ugly. This is a big advantage. All my beautiful friends sooner or later let their looks in turn. I'm not just about sex. They always remember what they have blonde hair, blue eyes, plump lips and they should behave accordingly. It's a lot of pressure, I was hungry".

Hugh Laurie

Hugh Laurie believes that he is far from the ideals of beauty, and I am sure that the artists should not overdo it with care for their appearance. According to him, while the actors will Shine like a Christmas light bulb, the audience can't see this movie.

Eva Green

Eve is far from the ideals of beauty, but, largely thanks to its atypical appearance and talent, she was able to achieve recognition.

"In Los Angeles feel like an ugly duckling. Or like I'm from Venus arrived," says Eva green in an interview with InStyle English.

Benedict Cumberbatch

He compares his face with the alphabet consisting entirely of consonants: hard, angular, and nervous. "At first I was scared that it was will stay behind, but eventually realized that the only skill you have to earn that place which I now occupy. And I am grateful for the tip: I started a lot of work — and success came!" says Benedict.

Björk

"I don't like myself only when tired. If you show me two pictures, one of which I'd look like a freak, and on the other tired, I'll worry about the last."

Daniel Craig

Now it's hard to imagine how much noise was made when Daniel Craig the role of James bond. Fans of James bond criticized the acting abilities of Craig, and of course his appearance. But Craig persuaded critics of his brilliant game, becoming the highest grossing and highest-paid James bond.

Cate Blanchett

The most beautiful elf in the world at school teased watchtower and the frog because of the large mouth, and she thought that she had small eyes and horrible ears.

"Over the years I have become less focus on yourself and your appearance. Aging is a natural and exciting part of the development of each of us."

Vincent Cassel

Nature has not given him a standard appearance, but even negative characters in his performance have such appeal that they are imbued with, at least, sympathy. This Frenchman generally perfectly able to play the role of bad guys. This way simply can not attract women.

Hilary Swank

She is not afraid of experiments with appearance and does not hesitate to not look like everyone else. The actress jokes that the success it can bring those roles where she is less like a woman. To be beautiful Hilary never dreamed: "I was 16 years old. I tell you, not easy at that time was the realization that I'm not a girl, not a child and a young woman. What am I supposed to look and behave in a particular way to please others, to succeed. All this is terribly bothered me".

Javier Bardem

Javier Bardem is always very upset, because of the brutal appearance to take a rough macho and badass, but really he is a man of a shy and delicate. Whatever it was actually, but the audience believe he simply failed no roles, and say that he's not playing, but simply lives in the frame.

"When I see myself on the cover of a magazine, I understand that the world has gone mad," says Javier about his own appearance.

Chloe Sevigny

The role of Jenny in her debut film "Kids" (1995) did Chloe sevigny endlessly popular. And fell in love with fans of its beauty and character.

"I'm not a classic beauty and I think that girls do not necessarily strive to be perfect."

Tim Roth

About their appearance Tim Roth is always ironic: "I am very ugly people". Or: "I Must admit, I'm not Brad pitt".

Sarah Jessica Parker

Of course, Sarah knows what a classic beauty she is not. But, as confident and realizovavshaja woman, she is not too worried.

"I try to dress age appropriate and I am a realist about their appearance. But if the cause of my vulnerability was my appearance, I would be happy. What a wonderful problem... But my fears are more substantial. First of all, I worried about my children and their health. Then about her husband and his health. And also worried about what career opportunities I will have".

Photos on the preview megoledy, Joanne Davidson /REX

See also
10 Actresses with unconventional looks that have become icons of style
10 celebrities who have achieved everything themselves
10 celebrities who have proved that strength in simplicity

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-avtorskie-kolonki/10-znamenitostej-kotorye-dokazali-chto-sila-v-prostote-1352815/

Tags

See also

New and interesting