The 34-metre long chocolate train

33.6-meter long train made entirely from chocolate, was presented at the Brussels Chocolate Week, which is organised annually in Belgium. Chocolate a train made out of 1,285 kg of the finest Belgian chocolate, containing an impressive 6.5 million calories. Very detailed model was created by chocolatier Andrew Farrugia from Malta. Model entered in 'Guinness Book of records' as the longest structure made entirely of chocolate.

The master said that came up with the idea of the train last year after visiting the Belgian Chocolate Festival in Bruges: "I had this idea that I have cherished for some time. I decided to make this realization of a long chocolate train. In fact, at first he was much smaller but I continued to add car by car, until I got to the size that we have today."

Previously, Farrugia built a smaller train size 4 meter long in Malta. The train gave him the opportunity to penetrate the essence of how to create a larger version.

It has demanded from Andrew Farrugia, pastry chef and chocolate artist living in the Mediterranean island nation of Malta, a painstaking 784 hours to build the train. The model is divided into two parts. The first seven wagons modeled after the new Belgian trains, and the rest of the train is modeled in the style of old carriages, including some with a bar and restaurant on Board.

Three days before the exhibition, confectioner transported the chocolate train by truck in 25 wooden boxes from Malta to Belgium. Farrugia said that the product was damaged during shipping, and some of the walls completely collapsed. Fortunately, thanks to the hard work and sleepless nights, the chocolate artist was able to recover all before I introduce the train to the public.

After measuring the length of the train and confirm that no material other than chocolate was used, officials from the Book of Guinness World records added a new entry to the collection of world records and declared that the train had become the longest chocolate structure in the world.

Source: /users/104

Tags

See also

New and interesting