The longest coma in the world

In Miami died 59-the summer woman almost all his life spent in an unconscious state. We're talking about Edward O Bar, which journalists have long called the "Sleeping snow white".

When O Bar was 16 years old she fell into a diabetic coma, and since that time never "woke up" for 42 years. Interestingly, her eyes were open, but consciousness was not there: she could hear others, not seen them and could perceive the world around us.

The last words O Bar said before the coma, was a request to his mother. "Promise me you won't leave me," said the girl. And the mother never forgot these words.

The next 35 years, Kaye O Bar spent at the bedside of the daughter, performed her birthdays, took care of her and went at a time only 90 minutes to sleep or take a shower.

In 2008, the mother died at the age of 80 years. And the promise began performing sister Edwarda. She saw the death of "Sleeping Snow white". "Edward at one point I closed my eyes and went to heaven to our mother," says Colin O Bar.

She says that Edward was not just the "best sister ever", but also taught a woman a lot, even without contact with her.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting