An exemplary father and his sons

Cases where the Hollywood macho is approximately fathers did not uncommon, so the definition of a "perfect dad" fits even 35-year-old actor Colin Farrell. He is known to have had a lot of women, but children at this handsome, only two and both boys. Future conqueror of female hearts born of a completely different girls, but the conviction Farrell in the children he doted, despite the fact that the mothers of his sons he did not like ... also to all other actor says that fatherhood has changed his life, and the first time he felt this happy state nine years ago.

It was in 2003. On September 12, the medical center called "Cedars-Sinai" Canadian model Kim Bordeneyv has identified the light Patreyga James Farrell. It seemed that the son weighing 3 Colin, 43 kilograms born perfectly healthy, but as it turned out later, quite by accident, James suffers from Angelman syndrome. He lags behind in development, too often he laughs and disturbed sleep. In addition, James sometimes seizures occur. Unfortunately Farrell, Kim and all who care for people with the disease, the disease is very poorly studied and are not currently treatable. Angelman disease affects only one child out of thirty thousand, so it is considered to be quite rare, and this syndrome is not from men, but from the female chromosome. However, Colin and his ex-girlfriend did not believe their disabled child, for example, in an interview, the actor spoke about James as an absolutely normal healthy baby:

"Only once I remembered that my son is a little different from all the others that he has some developmental disorders that interfere with the normal call him - it was then, when I saw him next to his peers. But for a long time about this I'm not thinking. I find it hard to think about the problems we faced in the early years of his life. We must pay tribute to Kim, the mother of James, it was she who helped me, taught calmly accept what has happened, something that can not stop, but the attitude of what can change himself. For four years we have fought for his right to go. Four long years ... I still can not stand to think about when my son made the first move. This happened about six weeks ago. It is the most magical day of my life. We all were very excited then, and when it happened, no one could hold back tears »
Kim and Colin in anticipation of the birth of his first child:

Colin James:

At the birth of her son Colin was not present, as at the time starred in the movie "Alexander", but at birth were his mother and sister, who also adored his grandson and nephew. After parting with Kim Bordeneyv Farrell he was not alone, as always in his life was the place beautiful and trusting women. A few years later full of short novels by Colin met his third start after his beloved first wife and the mother of James. She became the Polish actress Alicja Bachleda-Tsurish with which Colin met while filming "Ondine" in 2008. Their relationship was shrouded in mystery, but in September 2009 the actor told the press that they were together for a year and Alicja was pregnant. October 7, 2009 at Farrell's second son, who was named Henry Tadeusz. The boy was born healthy and strong, but the attitude of Colin and Alicja will not last long. In late 2010, they parted.

Colin and Alicja:

Henry:

Henry with his parents:

Who is fickle in relationships Colin looks lonely. Officially, exactly, and the paparazzi can not see it with the girls ... It seems that giving up alcohol and cigarettes, Farrell to take time off from the pleasures of love and that he confessed in an interview that 100 percent is far from a comprehensive concept of "love." He was the only love in his life, and he lost it. Here is an excerpt from an interview that the actor gave the day before he became a father for the second time:

"When I met her, she was studying at the university. She was incredibly beautiful. Her hair, figure, look - nothing could leave indifferent. She was so graceful that sometimes it seemed as if she came down from heaven. We have everything to be perfect. Like someone wrote of our relations, which we were moving. Everything was good, as it should. We enjoyed every minute of the day and spent together. This went on for 5 years. And then she, like any normal girl, began to think about what will happen next. I tried in every way to stop these conversations because I was happy with everything that was happening at the time. But, alas. She wanted to feel confident, like seriousness, like family. FAMILIES. Men, you know what I mean. Of course, I was only 23 years old, of what family is all about? I was frightened. I walked away, let her go. I finished everything, even allowing this to begin. I am now 33. It has been 10 years. During this time I had a different attitude, which came to nothing lead. I have a child, the resulting 10-d-old affair ... I've been married less than half a year ... Now I'm waiting for the second child. But I do not want to live with these women. I ... I do not live by them. I do not like. I live in the past. Memories of what was then 10 years ago. I live by it ... And you know what? I'm a complete idiot. I "pissed away" their happy life. So never think "maybe" ... There is only what is now. And the people who are close, just need to be. Just do not be afraid »
Beautifully say, Colin, but I hope that true love the actor is yet to come (not disappear as such handsome after all))).

Tags

See also

New and interesting