Innocence for sale through the Internet (8 photos)

The idea to sell the innocence over the Internet belongs to the Americans.
The first such auction staged beauty of Massachusetts.
At first, everyone was shocked, but then sucked.

Here's an example of 18-year-old girl from Romania who auctioned her virginity on the internet, spent the night with a 45-year-old winner of the auction.

How to write media "pretty Alina Perch spent the night in the Venetian hotel with Italian businessman after a stranger offered her 8 th. 782 pounds." As told Alina, the money was needed to study it at university. According to the girl, the Italian "was much younger" than she had expected, "he was very funny and charming. He had no beer belly ».

In the US, 22-year-old resident of California auctioned her virginity, the price for which the first four months increased to 3, 7 million dollars.

Natalie Dylan announced bids for the right to deprive her of her innocence in September, since it had already turned 10 thousand. Candidates. Nevertheless, it continues to wait for a better offer.

Earned money she intends to spend on a master's degree at the University.

Italian model Rafella Fico was going to sell her virginity, and for a large sum of 1 million euros.

Given that Rafella involved in candid photo shoots for men's magazines, it is very difficult to believe that its product - not fiction.

And it is Russia. 18-year-old student at the Omsk Institute of Culture has sold her virginity for 10 thousand dollars to move to Moscow and do it in a theatrical institution.

She put her honor on Internet auctions. On a dating site Svetlana B. placed an ad: "Buy my innocence. Expensive. I do not need love, I need the money for admission to the theater ».

A little digging on the internet, you can stumble on such proposals:

For example, Jan Ermilova from Samara.

"I am a beautiful brunette, I'm 17 years old. Selling innocence wealthy man! Boors please do not disturb! »
Price: 150,000 rubles.

Or:

"Cute selling the right to be the first wealthy man, because really need the money! I'm 18! Beautiful appearance. Charming. Attractive. I want to spend my first night with a generous and adequate man, for a fee. »

Our girls are not satisfied with the auction - are firmly convinced that the city and because the oligarchs are not stingy. He argued that the hunt for the girls they are. Like, moneybags bored mistress - the soul needs a holiday. However, it is a theory. In practice, the wealthy people in the mailbox Lolitas do not knock. Those waiting-pozhdut, then spit on this matter and given to Vasya from next door. And everyone thinks that it is simply not lucky. Myth is indestructible - it was too tempting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting