Named 10 basic postures during sleep, which clearly characterize the relationship within a pair of

Experts in psychology have stated that it is best the couple characterizes their posture during sleep. Psychologist joão Oliveira emphasizes the need to analyze the posture in which people sleep at dawn, not one in which they fall asleep.

1. "The interweaving of hands, the tangle of legs"

Experts say that when in a dream a pair of intertwined legs and arms, this is evidence of unbridled passion in the relationship. Usually, in this position, couples sleep in the beginning of a relationship, when couples wish to feel whole. Often in this position I sleep in jealous people.

2. "Spoon"

If your partner hugs the other from behind, it means that he is showing attention and care, psychologists believe. This couple feels together comfortable and safe. The relationship between people who sleep in this position is far from ideal. Most likely in a relationship, there is some uncertainty.

3. "Dominirovanie"

Experts in body language say that these arms are a Testament to the love and affection between the spouses. Most likely, the couple have a great sex life. While one partner prefers to dominate in the relationship.

4. "Conquering space"

This posture indicates that the person is not committed to demonstrating the love for his mate. Usually occupy more space beds seeks the one who need self-affirmation, including in relationships. Moreover, experts note that is raised above the head with hands usually sleep stubborn people who aspire to leadership in the relationship and want to keep everything under control.

5. "You half and me half"

This position is preferred by people who like each other, but their relationship still require attention. Psychologists say that the one who sleeps on his back, has no need to see your partner, and sleeping on the belly, are stubborn and somewhat reserved. However, the intertwining of the legs shows that the people have obligations to each other.

6. "Arm's length"

"Spontaneous relationship" — such conclusion was made by psychologists, analyzing this position for sleep. Each partner respects the personal space of another. Most likely, each of them has their friends, they separately go to parties, but obviously trust each other. The outstretched hand means a willingness to protect the partner and the palm under the cheek means that the people are relaxed and him comfortable. If a couple had a conflict, this posture may indicate an attempt to reconcile.

7. "Don't go, stay with me,"

Most likely, this couple wants to be free, but the hand on the shoulder is a manifestation of love. It is a necessity to feel your partner. So this is what feeling the person lacks the most. The man in this position sleeping with my back to the partner, according to psychologists, high self-esteem.

8. "Back to back"

The couple strives to maintain personal space without losing contact. This position indicates a stable and healthy relationship, as if to emphasize their symmetry. For people who sleep thus, the presence of a partner close to – a prerequisite of comfort.

9. "You are far from me"

This posture signals that the relationship of the couple is clearly something wrong. The lack of contact between the bodies and the fact that people are turning away from each other, may mean that people are seeking more personal freedom or see each other as competition. If the body is tense, and his hands are "closed", probably a couple recently had a fight and put up not going. If the body is relaxed, no tension there is, most likely, people trust each other and respect the personal space of each other.

10. "I look at you, as in a mirror"

Couple who sleep in this position usually has a great relationship. Routine and everyday problems will not negatively affect relations within the pair. In this position you sleep people who are sexually active, being good friends and great partners.

Source: www.novate.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting