10 cases for the last day of the year

I remember in elementary school I loved a few days before the New year to figure out what I want to do on December 31. What should I do, to feel every moment of the holiday? Then I sat near the tree, flowing through the rain, looked at the toy and waiting for Santa Claus. Now is the time accelerated somewhat, I want to catch a lot — but sabugalite, we risk losing the feeling of that long-awaited day.

Here are 10 things that you can decorate on December 31 and to renew the perception of the expectations of the New year.

To stop and rasslabitsya the old year in the hustle and bustle, we risk not to notice neither his departure nor the arrival of a new. It's impossible to catch everything. Nothing terrible will happen if we postpone some things for later.

Yes, of course, say that as the new year meet, so spend it. So December 31 is the day when the most important thing is to be.

Shoot globeslist the celebration will include details. Party poppers, streamers, sparklers and candles. The smell of fir branches. Always-on bulb on the Christmas tree and curtains. Favorite music and movies.

To find a reason to go to elizabith not under the roof, to feel the space of the world and its independence. Eyes to hold a floating clouds, to feed the birds. Dazzle the snow, touch the bark of trees, to breathe the fresh air.

We have a New year. And nature lives by itself — out of the time frames.

Remember gestosa a Cup of tea or cocoa to sit down and remember how you celebrated the New year in childhood. What did you feel? What did you do? Did Santa Claus? You can write about the memories in the blog, share them privately, and you can just voraciously go through them yourself.

To make the last year fotografiile lots of photos! You can just "click" and you can invent a story and make a posed shot. Do not have to remove yourself — although, of course, is for many a good tradition. The main character of the last frame of the year can easily be a Christmas tree, holiday table, window view, watch frozen arrow — all you want to capture.

To change calendarmain until they open. Hang — and let waiting in the wings!

Cover on storeformat picky and stylish — or simply to get the tablecloth? Resist the temptation and stereotypical to prepare Olivier — or to try out new tempting recipe? Maybe even restrict meatless meals?

A festive table is a meeting place. Meeting people, friends, family, yourself, and, of course, the New year.

Myspacedotcom soak up the blanket as much as you want. And gather strength for the New year, not to nod off under the chiming clock.

And if you want to break all patterns, it is possible to lie down and sleep right in the old year. Earplugs, blindfold and until next year no one will disturb you!

Hug lubimkina. Mentally. Writing sms or by leaving a message on the Internet. No matter how you show your love to your dear people. The main thing — to find the time and energy. What could be more important?

Share the warmth, and it will definitely come back.

Poblagodarite year was a great deal. Not all was joyful and inspiring. But the gravity and sorrow, failure and loss spodvigaet us to become stronger, wiser, and helped to change. Everything that happens, one way or another leads us to understanding yourself and becoming yourself. And this is to thank.

Happy New year!

Source: www.matrony.ru/10-del-dlya-poslednego-dnya-goda/

Tags

See also

New and interesting