I'm so tired, mom, and I still live and live...

Sixty two million eight hundred six thousand seven hundred eighty

My son is sick, and no doctor he can't help. First, he said, "I don't believe for me someone missing. I'm not sad. I was just sick of smiling. You don't understand, don't reach for those who doesn't appreciate you, because I was so hurt and she did not care.

A feeling of loneliness is responsible for the same area of the brain as physical pain. It's been obvious for a long time. Romantic is a person who believes in love but does not know what it is. A cynic is a man who knows what love is, but does not believe in it.

You know what the worst thing in life? When you do not know for what live. You Wake up in the morning and long to come up with a reason to get out of bed.

Everyone is going crazy... Someone in hysterics choked with tears... And someone silently, holding it all inside and not giving mind slowly crumbles to pieces from the inside... the case that condition when inside the matrix peremat and screaming to the pain, kicking the walls, smashing everything in its path. And outside? Outside are silent, endure, hoard".

Now he is silent. Why talk? And not with anyone. He removed all of his life, to no longer hurt. Only loneliness does not help but destroys even more.

I remember him a little. He surprised our entire family: adult baby with a wise approach to life, with simple and profound insights. When I was ill my grandmother, he just came to her room, sat down nearby and sat for hours. I asked: "What are you doing?" He replied: "We will quickly weblease together and my grandmother will be well."

Son loved to play with other children. In the Park he first came to walking the child and asked: "are You single? Let's work together to dig a garage for cars, I really need help. One will not cope," — and gave his favorite shovel and a machine.

And once, at four, in the store, he approached the crying girl and asked: "Take me on handles". The girl forgot her tears, so did he, thinking that the baby was lost. The boy just hugged her and then jumped. The girl stared at him, and he explained: "I Wanted to make you smile". She gave a snort of laughter. Then long waved after us.

And the son walked beside me – so small and so big. I felt the hand of a man: strong, reliable and most importantly a wise and caring.

What happened to us? What or who breaks that cripple our children? Why growing up externally, they become young, angry and hating the whole world?

But I am sure that his wise heart will find a way, because he is, perhaps, very close. And if you just reach out and tell as a child: "I really need helpers. One can not cope"? published

Author: Tatiana Mikhailova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.globosfera.info/2012/10/30/ya-tak-ustal-mama-a-mne-eshhe-zhit-i-zhit/

Tags

See also

New and interesting