Make up: training tips Arnold Schwarzenegger

Although Arnold and performed the usual exercises, his strategy was far from typical. He came to the days of the feet with an extraordinary tolerance for pain and willingness to go beyond their own physical capabilities. And although everyone can repeat 6 exercises, which consisted of his training, few will be able to deal with the same incredible intensity. But maybe some of you have enough courage, but because we publish this extremely effective workout and training techniques that completely transformed the feet of Arnold.

Add volume to Train the size and endurance of the legs is very difficult. "It is not enough just to expose legs loads, says Arnold. — In addition to sufficient scales need to use them in sufficient volume to expose the involved fiber and completely Deplete muscle endurance".

First workout of Arnold was not sufficiently voluminous. "For many years I did only 5 sets of squats, at the time it was supposed to do 8, he recalls. And I added enough pounds on the leg weight machine. Once I realized my mistakes and corrected them, my hips began to grow." At the peak loads Arnold was done at least 20 working sets for legs and did each of them, in addition to warming up, to overflowing. His max was 8 reps of squats with a weight of 180 kg. This volumetric approach has helped to develop the size and strength of the once-lagging body parts.

Note: Initially high volume approach Arnold requires extremely lot of effort, but over time the body adapts and becomes stronger. Stick with it 6-8 weeks to start dramatic changes in their feet.

Use mind

When you are performing multiple sets to failure, muscle failure is imminent. In order to deal with it, Arnold used his brain.

"I just accepted the fact that in order to workout your legs to be effective, they should be brutal, says Schwarzenegger. — Workout routine is quite complicated, but if you find that your weak part — the legs, you should be ready to go even further. This requires including not only the muscles but also the brain. This will allow you to reverse any inhibition or barrier."

Note: In his early autobiography, Arnold wrote:"Train your legs with a partner. A good training partner will encourage you to add weight and make the set more reps. In addition, training with a partner are fun and an element of competition — you make the call each other". For example, when you "squeezed" from all the repetition squats, try to hold the weight still for a moment, and then do another iteration (under the supervision of a partner) to push my body to the absolute limit.

Add shock

Arnold found that traditional techniques of training in order to increase his legs, wasn't enough. In different periods, especially on the eve of the competition for the additional load on the legs and the details he used such techniques as partial repetition, dropsey, supersets and pre-exhaustion. To increase the intensity of your workouts with the help of advanced principles of training any bodybuilder dealing at least six months.

Note: When you reach failure, do not rush to remove weight and to do a break. In order to increase the effectiveness of your leg workout and test your physical limits, or at least to be able to walk the stairs, try the following techniques.

Partial recurrence

When you are no longer able to make a single repetition with a full range, do another partial range. For example, ¾ or ½ full motion.

Dropsey (or stripey)

Once you have reached muscular failure in a separate exercise, do not stop, and immediately reduce the weight by about 25% and keep repeating. Using less weight will allow you to continue the set after the point where you usually stop.

Supersets

To speed up your workout and pump up your working muscles, simultaneously train two opposing muscle groups, e.g. quadriceps and muscles of the back of the thigh. Arnold preferred supersets of front squats (to quadriceps) and flexion of the legs (the back surfaces).

Preliminary fatigue

Perform an isolation exercise such as leg extension, to require more strength, such as squatting. It is pre-exhausted the quads, making them a weak link in squats. "I did the extension very hard to get very tired before squats — wrote Arnold. But I continued to work and soon was able to perform heavy squats immediately after extension, and my hips have become stronger".

The following step?

Add in your exercise principles that have worked for Arnold, and take it brutal, but effective workout for the legs for example. In the end, only one tip: after a workout, avoid stairs! published

Source: fitfixed.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting