Canon has announced a camera that can shoot video in almost total darkness

Canon has prepared to release a professional camera ME20F-SH, capable to shoot almost in total darkness. According to the manufacturer, the device allows you to record video at an illumination of 0.0005 Lux with a maximum gain of 75 DB. This corresponds to the ISO more than ISO 4000000 (4 million). It is possible to shoot video on a moonless night. This model is intended for use by companies engaged in shooting films, TV reality shows or documentaries.

Camera Canon ME20F-SH is equipped with a full-frame 35mm CMOS sensor with a resolution of 2.26 megapixels. Thus, the dimensions of each individual pixel, approximately, 5.5 times larger than the pixels found in modern digital cameras. The device allows you to use interchangeable lenses with EF mount and EF-S lenses, it supports the mechanism of the auto focus.

In the chamber implemented a switched neutral and infrared filters. Modes Canon Log and Wide DR can capture images in a wide dynamic range. Novelty can record video in Full HD 1080/60p/30p/24p. Novelty is equipped with video outputs 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI, 2.5 mm and 8-pin RS-422 ports for connecting remote control devices, a 3.5 mm audio connector for stereo microphone, GENLOCK port to synchronize multiple sources of video content. Slot for microSD memory cards is used for firmware updates.

Camera Canon ME20F-SH will go on sale in December 2015. Its price is announced at $30 thousand published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/wiki_inventions?w=wall-56414092_23624

Tags

See also

New and interesting