4 actions bringing us the most stress during the day

Life is full of stress, and if you never experience any stress, either you die or you detached a Buddhist monk. We all have nervous moments – just someone who knows how to handle them, and someone – no.

In this article I want to consider four actions that deliver us the most stress during the day. We are so used to them not even trying to change something, and take for granted. However, any stressful situation there is a way.

A Wake-up callno Wonder that the need to Wake up for the alarm is one of the most stressful influences. The Japanese found that at the time of emergency is quite awakening quickens the heartbeat and increased blood pressure. For older people, especially those with problems with the cardiovascular system, this sudden jump can cause a heart attack.

What to do?

If you think that the sharp Wake-up call that causes you great discomfort, and need to get up early, try to find a replacement. From my point of view, the coolest is a fitness bracelet (I have a Jawbone UP), which monitors your sleep phases and will take you to the most favorable time. Another, more simple option – experiment with the melody. Most phones have the function of fading the volume of the alarm clock, it should smooth out the effect of fast Wake.

Although, as a friend of mine says, if you put a soothing song on the alarm clock, you will never Wake up on time. In General, experiment or at least take note. Calls in the spirit of the "jumble" when in a bowl poured a handful of coins and put a deafening mechanical alarm clock with ears can save your bacon from the atrocities of his superiors, but also create considerable stress.

Morning rushAbout what a mess men suit, intending in the morning to work, from a lot of movies. The morning rush – an indispensable element of any family Comedy. For me a model of a scene about the morning rush is beginning of the film "Fantozzi" — just have to see it as a poor man's Hugo play on the bike, trying to drink coffee and then eat at the same time, brushing her hair and brushing her teeth. "Home alone" of course you looked – there is forgetfulness in the morning rush built the whole plot of the movie. Running early in the morning nothing but stress brings.

What to do?

Two things:

Set the alarm a little earlier than usual to have time in reserve. Council banal, but still working. Let the Breakfast be relaxed. I mean, not what you are after it must rush to the toilet. We are talking about turning Breakfast into a soothing ritual, during which you will be able to unload your mind of all thoughts and prepare for a new day. Turn off the TV or computer and eat in silence, slowly, savoring the taste of food. Try the real magic happens when, during Breakfast, you think only about food. On the way to workThere are scientists who claim that the way to work this morning. lot of stress. However, you yourself know that, if you work outside the home. Heat or sleet, rain or snow, and of course the ubiquitous tube. In bus annoying passengers, driving a car – aggressive drivers. In General, some nerves.

What to do?

For myself, I decided this: I'll come early, but quickly than time, but to stand in traffic jams. In the end, I get to work by 7:00 am for 20 minutes instead of 1 hour to 8:00.

But not everyone is able to bring themselves to get up an hour earlier. Fortunately, there is a solution. Swedish psychologists have shown that to smooth the stress from the morning trip is open to any positive social interaction.

That with friends in a way time flies, you know everything. But you do not have to look for his companions. For example, find some upbeat radio, listen to music, but if you are driving – read a book. Actually, I think that the book is the best way to kill time in any situation. So a good book or loud music on headphones in the morning.

Afternoon munchiesStress always provokes us to gluttony. But, surprisingly, there is one magical hour, when it reaches the maximum. This time around 16:00. The researchers tracked levels of stress and hunger of people of different ages and professions throughout the week and found that the majority of the subjects in four nights, looking for something to eat like a hungry bear in the woods.

What to do?

Everything is simple.

Keep at hand in this case any healthy snacks – the best fruits or dried fruits. Find the cause of stress and learn to deal with it. Regarding the second paragraph, and any other stressful occasions at work I refer you to the book "Stress" is a brilliant instruction for dealing with stress in any everyday situations. A year ago I painted a detailed plan on the basis of this book and adhere to it regularly, and what you suggest. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: folkextreme.ru/2015/05/4-vremeni-dnya-vyzyvayushhix-silnejshij-stress/#more-3953

Tags

See also

New and interesting