Oncology: what's sewn in one of the most terrible diseases?

And word what... frightening. Once again nobody says. And if you can't avoid, I try to say quickly that God forbid, not attached. No disease so people are not afraid of cancer.

What can we say, the horror, of course. And not just “horror” and “the horror, the horror”. You can get sick and die immediately. Well, if not immediately then very quickly. And you can learn, to heal, to suffer, to fight, to be operated and survive. And then a hero.

The mysterious disease, dark and mysterious. Creepy and Wade right up to the ants.

As children, climbing the slippery steps of the old dark basement, squealing and grabbing each other, scared and excited, some of us are fascinated and fascinated looking in the direction of the disease.

Well, firstly, – death.What makes it so alluring?

To save yourself from this mortal world, and the world from themselves, and even to leave as a hero, almost a “hero of war” – a tempting offer.

Lie down in the coffin, close the lid, and silence anyone, only the flowers and the rustling of grasses on the top of the...“End of my suffering and feelings…”

Not want? Well, in vain, in vain)))

Fourteen million eight hundred forty six thousand four hundred forty

Chosenness.

Meaning of life appears, especially before the looming end. Depth and wisdom. Practical way to enlightenment. However, short. Well, how much time. Frankly, not everyone God sends such a test. And if it sent, so he knew who to send. The chosen one means.

“I want to be a hero, be born disabled. Want to be a hero in twins born disabled in Russia,” If death does not appeal to You, to enlightenment You seek, and the like, with sense, that is, to give up anything very difficult, especially in the second half of life – from genuine concern, attention, care, compassion, from the fact that now and forever You – a number one person in Your family. And even when you go to the other world, the respect and uvazhuha You provided. Will whisper and breathy, enveloping sacred awe of the interlocutor.

To paraphrase Ruben David Gonzales Gallego, the author of these lines and the story about the invalid orphanage childhood, I want to tell You is the best disease to become a hero.

First, you can get sick, suffer, fight and die.Hero.

Secondly, you can get sick, just fuck everything, live every second of your life, and die. Some of this situation is admirable. Hero.

Thirdly, you can get sick, suffer, fight and win! Definitely a hero! The man who defeated the terrible disease — not competition. If you Professor is half the battle. If you, Professor, beating cancer – you are Holy hero. And no man who is not known. Now, tell me You didn't know about it? That is just mega cool?

While you're at it to atone for the sins You yourself attributed. What would You not vinilis – surgery to remove the diseased organ will redeem all. If You one operation will seem a little, you can grow a cancer somewhere else and this body to sacrifice.

Fifty three million one hundred eighty thousand three hundred seventy four

Oh, and last but not the least valuable – at last live at your own pace to see the beauty of life, appreciate every moment breathe the air, not doing stuff, to get away from the hustle and bustle, immerse yourself in spending time with children, favorite books, or start to do all the things you wanted but could not afford it. And now you don't owe anyone anything.  More shortly, BE YOURSELF.

Well, not happiness, huh?

Attention, love, recognition, liberation from sins and the ability to be yourself – that's sewn in one of the most terrible diseases.

The temptation is great. Especially if the family has already chosen this as a way to get out of life what you need. If the family has already recognized that the best way to and several generations choose Oncology.

Cancer is not inherited, it is “traditionally chosen”. “Grandma”, as well as the mother.”

A disease is chosen as a way to obtain from the people what is vital – attention, love, support, participation, recognition of your achievements, permission to be yourself and go at your own pace, compassion and recognition - but it is not accepted in the family to receive just like that, without disease, and therefore, it is unclear how to obtain in another way.

How to get the sincere attention and participation to the person, if you're not sick? If you're worthy of attention, if you're all right? And compassion? And understanding and support?

What you need to do in order to pay attention to you? To get this to the attention of”legal,” not blaming myself?

Apparently, it is necessary to try.

Psychosomatic way of meet their needs is very tempting. And the body comes towards the choice of the individual. Let this choice and unconscious, but it is made a person.

A disease is chosen as a way to meet their needs. the most faithful and familiar way today.

Disease as a way gives you the opportunity to meet the most basic human needs – love, connectedness, care, attention.

85% of people attending the clinic come primarily for the care and attention. That someone cared about them, asked how they feel, how they're doing, and shared with them their sorrows and sadness, took some responsibility for their lives themselves. To feel that you are not alone – someone “looking out” for you “implies that you had everything in order” – even if it is a doctor.

Cancer refers to a group of diseases that give special bonuses.

Systemic Oncology – ensures a quick and painful death. To operate nothing. People die fast enough.

Organ cancer, when struck by one authority, gives the opportunity to experience the entire spectrum of horror immersion in awareness of the disease to the struggles, experiences, operations and victory. It gives you the opportunity to go all the way and become a hero to them. It can become a way of self-realization and the most important event in life, it can add value and uniqueness to themselves in their own eyes and respect in the eyes of others. The fight against the disease and win over it may be the most valuable achievement in life.

To unsubscribe from this temptation is not easy, especially if there are examples of “heroes” in the family and environment.

Disease with amputation of the organ can be selected by the person as a way to “pay the bills”, “punishment for yourself...”. And on is selected for this suitable for what you need to pay and what part of the body could “bear the guilt”.

Oncology is one of those diseases which are selected by the adult person to solve their problems in life.

Is selected, it is not aware of this fact.

So I have enough detail revealed to You all the “treasures” of the disease, so You wonder what You personally want in this life. And how you used it.

Available if You way to get the care, love, affection, attention, tenderness, tenderness, acceptance, compassion, and respect from the relatives and other people with discomfort and serious illnesses?

Unable to meet with his guilt, to accept responsibility, restore internal and external justice without having to remove from itself and to pay the bills with her body?

I hope these are serious and honest questions to yourself will allow You to choose a more adult way of solving their life problems – not aching.

P. S. In my article, I say that the choice to root or not to root is done by a person. The person decides what to support. But the problem is that it is the “underground game”, which is very rarely understood. Nobody chooses consciously the disease. And unfortunately, it is impossible to grasp and understand everything. There are no such people in nature who are aware of and understand everything.

And not all mechanisms for inclusion of diseases known to us.

In my article, I gave examples of needs that people often meet with diseases. And it so happens that people unconsciously choose a way to meet these needs is through the disease.

The purpose of this article is to help You see these needs and may look for other ways to meet them.

I do not believe that psychotherapy can replace medical treatment. It is rather a supportive method.

And this article is a method of prevention. It is at the stage of choice. published 

Author: Irina Dibrova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: dybova.ru/news/ya-boyus-zabolet-rakom-manyashhaya-bolezn/

Tags

See also

New and interesting