I no longer have the list of the "IDEAL MOTHER"

Something probably got in my appearance that many when I begin to talk of children. Maybe the bust size look pitiful. No, most likely, I just immoderate candid photos from the hospital each time I publish, starting with attempts.

Kidding. The mother in me simply define: I year-round in jeans, without stacking all the time and fuss. But most interesting is that the broadcast start is not just about children, and about their development. Cultural and physical.

I definitely did not stutter, and the reactions these cause. Last week as much as four pieces. Like it or meet a friend, she immediately come to lament. Like, agemate and dancing don't drive. And chess with pyrography on bamboo too. Interesting, I think, it's the holidays, and in the mind of the mom continues, a parent meeting with a call to the Director.

They must think here she has three children — her whole life, she now branded me with shame, I better just confess. Excuse me, gentlemen.

That's how I live? The eldest daughter comes into the room. You see, to become, like Ulanova, twine longitudinal, transverse, diagonal, asthenic Constitution, on top of the beam. Choreographer neighboring tanzschule crying. Son should be on TV, he's all shut up, only the word of grant on a talk show about the youth. In youngest daughter wakes up at least Akhedzhakova, so it is expressive of the vegetables in the plate looks. And I, as you know, does not lead, no ear, no sneakers.

Of course, this is all terribly wrong. If children are not taught from the cradle the basics of the Japanese language, what with them then? In my childhood said something about robots in the toilets, which will replace the Technicals. No, well, I developed, no bots not afraid. But who did not develop, they should have to start worrying.

No, if it is children as much as possible not to fill with knowledge and skills, then they grow up and lie on the couch from boredom. Now if the splits are not to sit down, then only Jack, but what is life without string? On TV, if not immediately hit, from childhood, all grown-up brain is to this altered reality to adapt will not. But if an actress from childhood not to be, then they just roll up hysteria so everyone watched and talked about Pogorely theater.

And it's all waiting for me, of course. Children will come and tell me: mom, you have not developed, and now we are unhappy, mom. What is your unhappiness? — I said quiet, old man. But children say that we now have a vocation to seek, to try, to make mistakes, to live with their mistakes and live is full of surprises life, not to impose on anyone responsible. It's a hemorrhoids. In fact, tell the children that didn't push us to go to school, and now we don't understand what you want, and even the contrary could be a start. You have to study.

Commercials before conscious life can be reached.

And I, most importantly, the answer will be nothing. I'm the best years they are not spent, they told me happiness is not required on a platter to bring than now to fight back?

And every time I see the daughter that will never become a Cherry inside triggered some kind of torture mechanism name of Edgar Allan PoE. Three ways to be exact. But to be honest, they quickly break down. Turn on a few moments attempt and fail under. I'm tired to feel guilty about. I no longer have the list of the "ideal mother."

Lie, of course, and very beautiful. There is a list. But it is not two hundred thousand points, as before. If I be a doting mother lacked in childhood, it does not change the dancing daughter. If I really want these dances to dance, especially. If you are afraid that children will grow up not competitive, it's more about my fears and excessive control. And if I have them all, and then they gave me a glass of water, too.

Then I will need seem to get the shield. Although I don't have a sword, don't attack. I'm not against "development", except perhaps very early. I am opposed to it was necessary and scale if it is to the detriment of the mother. When she is forced to give up their interests and needs, including pleasure, in favor of the trends. And I am opposed to the mother if her children do not go to five hundred circles, burning with shame and guilt. Motherhood in itself is a feat, and mom needs to stay alive and healthy.

But the people around me and inside of me there's this critical voice that is off is very difficult. It! And that's that. Why? Then! But how? Somehow invernici. And God forbid, your children will be bored to toil on his couch. Or the window on the street to watch where the kids with violins passing by. They need to be always busy. Or else, learn to do nothing. To take pause, to listen to him and not to berate yourself for it. And the fate of his ruin, God forbid. Life is only the unrestrained activities and achievements. And even if reflect will be, then generally a pipe. Have psychologists to go. That penny you earn, if you're lucky.

So, ladies friend, you've been waiting for me to charge or indulgences. To fight with society in my head. And decide whether you want dance with chess for Chad or not. Can't do it. Ready or not.

However, regret can.published

Author: Lada Lapina

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/u-menya-bolshe-net-spiska-idealnoy-materi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting