I am a happy person — I have an older brother

With love and respect to all brothers and sisters, senior and Junior. Love and cherish each other

How I got the scar on his forehead? Tried to share with his brother some kind of plastic bracelet, and I flew head on the refrigerator.

How I got the scar on his leg? Decided to get off the mountain together by Bicycle with the words "everything will be Fine, don't worry!".

How I got the scar on your hand? Well, okay, my fault...

It disadvantages older brother. And now about the main thing.

Of happiness, "greatest happiness of my life" — about Him, about big brother! (To quote my brother).

Since my birth we were together. When I was born, he was already two years as I have lived, learned a lot, so for me it has always been a "pioneer." He first visited in kindergarten and then in school. And I was looking forward to his stories — well, there, in the garden? And at school? What you need to know to survive?

I was lucky: I got to coach the basics of survival. For me he was the instructor on the different hand grips of militants and football coach, and a master of manipulation, and of course, big brother should listen to.

Thanks to my brother I clearly knew that this manthe kind of body he basically thinks (the brain, of course!) and as to men to convey the desired information (just to say, without unnecessary branching).

He told me about his girlfriends. For me, I'm the little sister — and it's almost like a man. And I told him which of his girlfriends is worthy of attention, and what fools. So the younger sister is also a plus for my brother. Then you and the friend to tell the whole story in detail, and the female brain to understand this complex illogical female behavior.

I'm not a lady. I didn't play with dolls, I had something more interesting — an older brother. I smelled hairspray on all the house — we smelled the result of soldering my brother. I didn't often wear dresses — they're uncomfortable to ride a skateboard or score a beautiful goal. I didn't know which lipstick color suits me, but I knew exactly where to hit, if some jerk decides that I'm a lady and won't.

I have to say, I never touched. After all always there was the terrible older brother.

And I am very glad that my brother always took me, even though I'm a girl. We played soccer, swam, rode bikes, went for a walk, went to the car, got into trouble, even life-threatening. And whatever happened, were always together. Of course, we were fighting, fighting, declared war. But it was in my childhood basically. Now we hardly argue. We know that we have each other always. No one can replace us to each other.

We can't even talk, just go in the car, listening to your favorite music, and both to be in the incredible tranquility and the atmosphere of the gentle warmth. Friends do not particularly like to play with us in the Association, because we identify words and sentences too quickly. You need only 2-3 seconds, and the second of us already know what it's about. Many people think that we can read each other's minds. Open secret: the way it is.

Yes, it still sometimes shuts me in the bathroom, and I hear he can't hold back and giggles behind the door. If I'm driving and someone will cut, he at any moment can jump out of the car and punish all those responsible. But if I cut, say, "well Done! My school!"

I'm an unusually happy person. I have an older brother. And part of friend, counselor, helper, support, coach, player on the same team, soul mate and a wonderful person. When we were kids, we talked non-stop, because we lived in the same house, and all the free time we were together. And don't think we cooed like doves, had a nice conversation over a Cup of tea or just admiring each other. No! I'll tell you more, my brother is the only person in the world, which could not just bring me out of myself, to Wake the beast in me!

But years of training do their. Now, I don't resent my now limitless patience to be envied even by the Buddha. In General, big brother is a treasure. When, in addition to all women's Affairs able to do more and half male.

For example, to change a tire, light a fire, dig potatoes, drive a nail, to the eye. It's when someone tries to you "collide", and you have a secret weapon: "right now get your brother on me! He'll give you that!" This is when both naughty and blame only him, because he is a senior. It's naughty when you're alone, and he'll take the blame. (But, just so you know, methods of punishment parents can not compare with the fantasy brother).

Big brother is like a fortress, only soft. On his belly you can still lie down. published

Author: Alice Miftahutdinova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: creu.ru/ya-schastlivy-j-chelovek-u-menya-est-starshij-brat-45351/

Tags

See also

New and interesting