Brian Tracy: Start your day off right

In life realized that what you think most of the time. And the most important part of each day is what you think in the beginning.

Start your day off right

Every morning take the time to sit in silence and play your goals. You can see by reading biographies and autobiographies of successful women and men, which, without exaggeration, every one of them started leading to the heights of success the way from the time when they began to rise early and spend time alone.

Fill your consciousness with positive ideas

It's called the Golden Hour. The first hour sets the tone for the day. The things you do during the first day, prepare your mind and setting the direction for the rest of the day. During the first thirty or sixty minutes take the time to think and replay your plans for the future.

Use this time effectively

Here are four things you can do during this morning quiet time.

• The first – brush up your plans to achieve the objectives and revise them if necessary.
  • Second – consider the most optimal ways for their implementation. As an exercise, imagine that the path you have chosen is absolutely wrong, and try to imagine something quite the opposite. What would you do different from what you do now?
  • Third – reproduce those important lessons that you have already received and get on your way. Practice daily visualization.
  • Fourth, calmly visualize your goal as already a reality. Close your eyes, relax and imagine that your plans have already been implemented. Rewrite your main goals in the present tense. Write "I earned X dollars." "I have my own capital to the amount of X". "I weigh so many pounds." It is a daily exercise in recording and writing down your goals is one of the most powerful among those who you ever will be able to master.
Fasten your seat belts

Your life will begin to change so fast that you will have to fasten your seat belts. Remember, the starting point for achieving financial success is a sense of unwavering confidence in yourself and your ability to achieve goals. All we're talking about is a way to build and develop your belief system until you finally reach the point of absolute certainty that nothing can stop you to achieve what you want.

Everything counts

Nobody starts this kind of relationship, but you can develop it using the law of accumulation. Take into account everything. No efforts have been in vain. Any extraordinary accomplishment is the result of thousands of ordinary actions that nobody notices and appreciates. The optimum task for you will learn how to clearly focus on your goals and using the law of attraction you will inevitably attract into your life people, circumstances and opportunities necessary to achieve the objectives.

Become a living magnet

Once they have worked on yourself and your thinking, you will become a living magnet for ideas and opportunities that will help you succeed. It worked with me and with all the successful people I know. It will work for you if you start today, right now, right this minute, to think and speak about your dreams and goals as if they have become a reality. When you change your thinking you change your life. You'll be on your way to achieving financial independence.

Also interesting: Paul Graham: Where to live now in order to succeed

9 signs that you are able to achieve more than everyone else

Exercises:

Here are two exercises that you can perform every day to keep our mind focused on your goals:

First, get up every morning a little earlier and plan your progress throughout the day. Take some time to reflect on your goals and on how you should achieve. It set the tone for the remainder of the day.

Second, think about the major lessons you have received, working on your goals. Be ready to change course and to adjust the action. Be sure that you are moving towards your goals, regardless of what is happening around you at times. Just be tenacious! published

Author: Brian Tracy

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/blacklionmag?w=wall-95325074_18678

Tags

See also

New and interesting