Brian Tracy (Bryan Tracy) and Artem Melnik program New Rich

Brian Tracy (Bryan Tracy) and Artem Melnik program New Rich

Today we have an interview with the author of best-selling books, one of the most famous business coaches in the world - Brian Tracy! His books have been translated into dozens of languages ​​and sold millions of copies around the world!

Today, Brian Tracy will share their secrets and thoughts about how each of us can achieve the same results, regardless of your location, occupation, education, financial condition!

Brian Tracy answered the questions:

- How to create a business;
 - Where to get the idea for the business;
 - That for this purpose it is necessary to know and be able;
 - To start
and many others.

Question Artem Melnyk:
 - The three most important achievements in your life
Answer by Brian Tracy:
 - 1. marriage with my wife, I'm happy soctoyu already 35 years of marriage
.  - 2, 3, 4, 5 - are my children, and everything else goes on the list because it has a secondary relation to these major achievements

. Brian Tracy himself went through all these stages and is ready to share its experience and knowledge with anyone who wants to achieve great results in life!

Sincerely,
Artem Melnik
Leading the program New Rich

Successful people are always looking for an opportunity to help others. Unsuccessful people often asked "What is the benefit in this for me?»
Brian Tracy

People with clear goals in a short period of time than people who only think about their goals.
Brian Tracy

Get out of your comfort zone. You can grow only if you are ready to feel the difficulty and discomfort when trying something new.
Brian Tracy

Nobody is better than you, no one is smarter than you. Just before they started.
Brian Tracy

If you are able to always smile at life, life will always smile at you.
Brian Tracy

Tags

See also

New and interesting