21 success secret millionaires who have created themselves Brian Tracy

Very smart people. Wonderful speech.
15 years ago, I was watching this video, I would say: "idle talk, and if something is right, and says, in Russia it will not work." And many of you now think so. But I can assure you the opposite.
All he says is just words, words, sets, sets of proposals, etc.
But there is a life that can confirm or deny his words (for you personally). If you want something to achieve something in business, do not be lazy to analyze each of the points listed Brian Tracy. Try to find a real-life examples.
I can guarantee you that everything he says in this video though, it works even in Russia (at least 90%). But it does not give you as long as you're on your own experience you are sure of the correctness of these words.
You can not learn to drive a car by reading one book about driving (or 1,000 books). We need all the time to try out in practice the information received.
The business is similar. This video gives an impetus to start a businessman or just a successful person and gives a set of tips.
For those who are interested, I can list your eyes on the fundamentals of business.
1. perseverance coupled with patience and hard work produce results.
2. Ability to organize the business so that the first was beneficial to work with you. It is necessary to create such conditions that would have increased the number of your customers (a good quality product or service, low prices, what is desired and pleasant innovations). A profit you will get from the market (a large number of sales of low-margin). Those who are trying to make big cheat, can not compete and go out of the market.
3. Honesty. Businessman with bad reputation - is the future bust
. 4. And, of course, has not been canceled, such basic principles as numeracy, the ability to communicate, and at least in general terms, to understand people.
But such skills as the organization of efficient labor, and in the general organization of something less serious will come over time with experience.
Listed above, my view on the core business and success, I have formed solely on the basis of personal life experiences.
You say that my opinion is not very far from Tracy theory. And I also say that if you dig deeper, it is a business in Canada and in Russia on similar principles of construction. In general, it is business and business Africa.

Tags

See also

New and interesting