96-year-old grandmother has decided to sell his house. Once inside, realtor wailed!

I remember some time ago, it was popular to do "wish card". On a large sheet pasted image at home, that dream cherished car or beauty, which wanted to be like. People believed that a bright visual image will bring them closer to the dream!

If I had to make such a card now, I would print these photos! The modest 96-year-old grandmother has decided to sell its unremarkable house. But this can be said only of the facade of the building! < Smart Repair , which can be seen inside - the result of human effort with excellent taste. This antiques!

chic interior
  1. Hallway in pastel colors. First impression - this is important, and you walk into this sleek temple with bated breath ...

2. Stylish charm 50s remained intact! It reminds me of the chair so bud terry tea rose, and want to sit down to a bumblebee.

3. Here everything is so harmonious, fine details and flourishes create a holiday mood. Each bathroom -. Separate universe

4. How would you like to start your morning at this kitchen! Impeccably ...

5. Small pink. Here you can read, be creative, to talk with friends. The old lady spent a lot of time here!

6. Violet - her husband's favorite color venerable ladies. The bedroom in this color looks amazing!

7. Another bedroom, pink. Feeling as if you are inside a cake with cream.

8. Bathroom where I want to stay longer. I really liked the lighting in the form of candlesticks!

9. Oh, I can not help admiring exclamation! This room can be used safely for the filming of the movie delightful: authentic scenery, not the interior! Faster behind the bar ...

10. Absolutely clean, tidy laundry. It is evident that the owner watched home as it should!

11. In the garden is also good! Well-groomed plants complement the impression of Eden house. You would like to live in a?

Still waters run deep! An introduction This is the best illustrates the sophisticated interior simple house of the old woman. Share the beauty of your friends, antiques - it is what it is impossible to stop admiring ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting